Matsi

Fail Ass Scammers....

#skype

[11/20/2013 2:09:53 PM] liljillian9148: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list.

[12:53:50 AM] *** Matsi has shared contact details with Sweetie Princess. ***

[12:54:03 AM] Sweetie Princess: well hello, thanx for accepting. ya busy?

[12:54:23 AM] Matsi: not really, what's up :)

[12:54:42 AM] Sweetie Princess: i got ure name from the directory here on skype cuz i was bored and lookin for new people to talk to. lol

[12:54:48 AM] Sweetie Princess: 25/f here u?

[12:57:29 AM] Matsi: I prefer not to give random people such info

[12:57:49 AM] Sweetie Princess: so what r ya up 2?

[12:58:50 AM] Matsi: Watching Ghost whisperer on netflix

[12:59:11 AM] Sweetie Princess: i'm just lookin forward to thanksgiving and some time off of school, i'm still in university right now so anytime off is good ya know

[1:01:10 AM] Matsi: yep :)

[1:01:24 AM] Sweetie Princess: lol, well i have an idea if ure up for a lil fun

[1:01:46 AM] Matsi: what's that?

[1:02:07 AM] Sweetie Princess: i was actually going to be getting to my "job" here shortly. my girlfriend was working online and i kept askin her about it so she showed me what she was doing when we got back to school this fall

[1:02:22 AM] Sweetie Princess: loll i thought she was crazy at first, but its pretty cool actually. there's a huge company called scores that we work for online doing private webcam shows which sounded sketchy at first believe me but i freakin luv it!!!

[1:05:27 AM] Matsi: that's your idea?

[1:05:48 AM] Sweetie Princess: well what i was going to say is i have some free passes and i usually just do a private show before i get started to "warm up" lol. no one is online though so i was going to let u use one of the passes if u wanted but u have to give me a really good rating so i can get more if u do tho k?

[1:06:27 AM] Matsi: No thanks

[1:06:47 AM] Sweetie Princess: oh i'll earn it don't u worry lol. k its *LINK REMOVED* and on the left side there u should see the red button that says Accept Invite. u just click on that.

[1:07:03 AM] Sweetie Princess: then u just make ure own username or w/e and u can cum into my private chat for the 2 of us and type to me and tell me what you want me to do

[1:07:48 AM] Matsi: ya, except that I am gay so really not interested ;)

[1:08:09 AM] Sweetie Princess: ya you will need a credit card of sum kind... i think they might charge it like a dollar just to verify your age buttt with that special invite i sent you get 100 free credits to use when you first sign up also which is like $10 worth normally so its not that bad and trust me with the way i'm feelin right now it'll be more than worth it!

Being Gay FTW :)

[1:07:48 AM] Matsi: ya, except that I am gay so really not interested ;)

[1:08:09 AM] Sweetie Princess: ya you will need a credit card of sum kind... i think they might charge it like a dollar just to verify your age buttt with that special invite i sent you get 100 free credits to use when you first sign up also which is like $10 worth normally so its not that bad and trust me with the way i'm feelin right now it'll be more than worth it!

Love how your reply was completely blown off, hue.