Eden - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Eden

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40128429

Information:

Mass freekilled a while ago, starting to get back in jb. Just wanna try this again dunno what is gunna happen. I was banned 06-09-13 by superkiller. I was unbanned and was told it was okay, then serb was told that I got unbanned. Later that night I was told to get in ts, I did and was told I was getting rebanned. I guess there was some kind of problem with the unban.

~Thanks Eden

Uh; try what again, exactly? Massing? Jokes aside, I think someone would have to have a lot of activity beforehand removing a perm-ban. Put some activity and I might change my -1

I think someone would have to have a lot of activity beforehand removing a perm-ban

There are seldom cases where someone who intentionally mass freekills gets let off, but this won't be one of them. When you intentionally mass freekill, knowing that there are Administrators, Moderators, and even a Division Manager of the CS:S Division present, and you have the audacity to blatantly do it when told not to by all of them, then you better expect consequences :Old Man:

GG i was in that channel, lol nah bro your chill but common i wouldnt have done it even if silence said no balls lol. You shouldn't have done it. -1 People still do the no balls but now they get in trouble, It sucks that you cant play ct, but remember dont use your brothers computer, also I think if you are active for 6 months and then re protest it would go a lot better for you.