@@xSuicidalCowsx @@jubens45 @@SpermytheCat @@MinerTeddy @@Yu_Narukami @@Lemons @@ThePistolBoss @@GandalfTehGrey hes joined a total of 9 times, how can you +1? Just because hes active each day, doesnt mean hes played long enough.

Proof:Xeno Gamers - Mobile Webpage Sorry that it's on mobile, not at my PC right now.

i will check that out today :) i can try some diffrent servers and @Rin_Okumura i know that i am now almost around for just 2 weeks but people like me and thats what matters more then the time you spend :) just trying to get myself accepted by anyone yesterday was a bad day XD

Look hes been really active in his rather short time period here, However in that time he has shown alot of maturity, Right from day one he read up on the Motd and took up warden. He always slayed himself after he messes ups, and now it rarely happens as he now has a understanding of a good majority on the rules. He is friendly to every player that comes onto the server (From what i've seen). Has a sweet accent

A:7 (Hes active within the time he has been here)

M:9 (Lets just say hes really fucking mature)

D:+1

Just saying if you AREN'T a member please don't vouch* Im not saying anyone in particular *Cough Cough* @@jubens45

+1 good guy, knows most of the rules and doesn't argue with staff when he messes up on one and gets told to slay himself(which doesn't happen too often) He's very active and wardens a lot, xG needs more people like him :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

#Closed