-1. Your activity is decent, but you've only been active for about a week. While you do seem to be fairly mature as well, it's a little early to call whether or not you should be in xG as of yet. Maybe if this app is still open in a couple of weeks and you keep the activity/maturity up I'll change to a +1, but right now it's just a little too early for me.

A:5/10

M:7/10

I'm keeping at a -/+0 right now; you're a good guy, you're willing to listen to the admins, and you've been active recently. Maybe in a week or two and you keep it up, I'll change it to a +1.

D: +/-0

-1. Your activity is decent, but you've only been active for about a week. While you do seem to be fairly mature as well, it's a little early to call whether or not you should be in xG as of yet. Maybe if this app is still open in a couple of weeks and you keep the activity/maturity up I'll change to a +1, but right now it's just a little too early for me.

A:5/10

M:7/10

i understand that thats tottaly cool i try to be here as mutch as i can but i live in eu so the time diffrence makes it hard to play for a long time because at 3 pm my time nobody is on the server i need to wait till 5.30 pm before people get on before i can play what i think is a shame because otherwise i would play way longer :kawaii: kawaii

I understand that it' be harder for you to get on in EU but the problem isn't how long you play each day, it's just that you haven't played for long enough day-wise. You have two days worth of time on the servers(adding up all your hours and minutes etc.) which really isn't a lot, just play our servers for a bit longer and you'll likely make it in xG

A:8(but haven't played long enough)

M:9

i am online everyday but i cant help it that i live in eu i almost be here like 5 /6 hours a day is that not enough its 5 am before i go to sleep if you cant call that enough i dont know ?:huh: