Hidingmaster

Stumpy

-1. If you're going to CT-ban him as well then the server ban should be shortened, as Matsi banned him with the freekills in mind. Just slap on a forum ban and call it a day. Revoking his membership is pretty extreme, especially what he did (towards matsi) was hardly disrespect. No real reason to be an asshole to Cookie though.

+1

I'm always up for a good troll, but I find it a joke that a member like Stumpy would even go through such length to troll someone and have total disregard for rules. For fucks sake people we might not always get along, but we are a community and should treat each other with some respect, regardless of what some may be into. Surprised he hasn't been kicked out tbh.

+1 reasons stated in OP. And honestly stumpy you used to be cool man. Now your more of a dick than before. I've said this many many times before but,

"Disrespect can be taken by many people on varying levels, just because you don't take it offensive or mean it that way dosn't mean that the target won't feel disrespected." And the fact that he continued his trolling in his ban protest and then went on to further do it in shoutbox. I wouldn't want him representing xG.

Wait so that server ban which is totally illegitimate is going to stick because of this thread? These rules don't even make sense anymore. If you're going to forum ban him, have it be for a legitimate reason, not because he called someone furfags or niggers. I don't see him constantly breaking rules on the servers (i.e., freekilling, harassment, or spamming on the forums) what i saw through the "evidence" was some mean things towards furries, a few niggers and some pretty shitty admin impersonation. A week forum ban for minor offenses? I get you don't like the guy, then ignore him.

If you're going to keep the server ban, it needs to be for something worth a week server ban. Last time I checked 4 freekills that weren't mass freekills lead to a day or two CT Ban at most, but a week off the server? Grow up. Yeah he called you a furfag, if you don't like the term then dont have it be your sign off phrase every single time you post a thread. You don't see people going around saying, "Closed by this nigger." There a double standard here that needs to be addressed because if you guys are going to stick together like this and actually try to make this a thing then you need to grow up a little bit and take some "harsh" speech.

As for a week forum ban, in the past we only did that for excessive trolling or constant spam. I don't really see any of that here, just some minor offenses that accumulate into maybe a day or two ban. Just my insight, take it as you want.

+1 xG doesnt need people that disrespect representing them and personally, I would like to see him go.

I've literally never played with you in any Cs;s servers before, and I can honestly say, when I disrespect someone, I'm usually kidding. Obviously when I was disrespecting Matsi, I wasn't really kidding around, but I've never really went off on him and disrespected him that hard.

I believe having him banned from the server and removal of his membership would be unneedly harsh. I believe the week ban is too long - but I do see where a member protest would be coming from. Sticking with a +/-0, mainly because I see sticking him with the ban and this is unnecessary. If you honestly feel he'd give xG 'a bad image' then remove the week ban and keep with this protest. Or vise versa.

For the people saying I negatively represent xG, at the time this incident occurred, there were 4 people online. Myself, matsi, Snakeboyeric and someone else i forget who, It's not like any people quit playing xG servers because of disrespectful I was, and realistically if this occurred during the day when there were 20+ people on including staff members, I would have been gagged/kicked/banned way faster than I actually was.

-1 Everyone's a dick sometimes and it's just Stumpy's luck that he was doing it when an admin was on tampon time. If you must, just keep the ban and don't kick him out... This is ridiculous.

I've literally never played with you in any Cs;s servers before, and I can honestly say, when I disrespect someone, I'm usually kidding. Obviously when I was disrespecting Matsi, I wasn't really kidding around, but I've never really went off on him and disrespected him that hard.

Yeah, I realise that, the ban on css was unneeded, but so was the disrespect afterwards. Im actually going to change my +1 for a kick from the clan to a +1 for a forum ban for x amount of time.

A decision has been made regarding the punishment.

1) Day server ban for disrespect and trolling (it will expire a day from now)

2) 1 week CT ban for the intentional freekills and disregard for server rules

3) 2 day forum ban for the disrespect on the forums.

The member protest will be closed.

I don't expect this to ever be an issue again, but if it does I would expect harsher punishment up to permanent server ban and removal of membership through a member protest.

If anyone wants an explanation of why this was decided you can message me through steam or on the forums.