Hidingmaster

Stumpy

Reason: Trolling, disrespect, blatant disregard for rules on CS:S servers.

Evidence:

ai1245.photobucket.com_albums_gg583_nathanmorgan37_Stumpy1.png.126043465499aa757784953a6970dc01.png

1) Not a huge deal, but still spamming negative ratings isnt very mature and it was done to troll.

ai1245.photobucket.com_albums_gg583_nathanmorgan37_Stumpy2.png.11ff63cd6528f9a56fb72c0add729e6d.png

2) Continues disrespect against other members in the shout box.

ai1245.photobucket.com_albums_gg583_nathanmorgan37_stumpy3.png.20f7e8857272d468c95c23afa514e223.png

3) Disrespect against Matsi.

Xgstumpy - Counter-strike: Source | Xeno Gamers

4) More disrespect. Also if you haven't viewed the demos that were posted in that thread, Stumpy intentionally freekilled 4 times, failed to leave armory before 730, and said disrespectful statements 30 times (go count them if you don't believe me).

He was warned in his thread that any further disrespect would warrant a severe punishment. He failed to stop, and went on to disrespect more members. I don't appreciate disrespecting people both in-game and then on the forums in numerous ways.

Its clear that there is no regard for the warnings given and I think the best course of action is to remove his membership.

+1 He disrespected Matsi in the thread and was given warnings. Then when I rated his (and everyone else's post) with my ratings, he then proceeds to attack me in the shoutbox, and then to go through all of my old posts and rate them in the negative way. I would have no problem with this except it was done to troll and attack me all because I gave him negative ratings on what I truly disagreed with. What I find funny is he got mad about me doing it when, if you look at most of the posts that -1'd his ban protest, he gave them all negative ratings. He's obviously immature and disrespectful and, I think, should no longer be part of this community.

Members dont need tags, its just suggested if they want mod so people actually know them.

-1, Before this started, he hasnt been disrespecting on forums or servers, and tbh he has every right to be mad at someone who banned him for the wrong time, though that doesnt make his server disrespect right.

I say we forum ban him, let his dumb week long server ban expire, and if there is any continued trolling, then we resort to something like this.

he hasnt been disrespecting on forums or servers

From the server chat logs... just copy pasted anything closed to rulebreaking, some might think it is, some might think it isn't, but here's the first 2 pages only and not including anything while I was there last night:

Racism >

Jan 18, 2014 1:48:31 amNEW PLAYER 3456 WAS HERE NIGGERS... SAY WHAT UP OR DONT SAY SHIT AT ALL

Jan 4, 2014 4:50:42 pmu r a nigger, and i accept that

Jan 4, 2014 12:15:11 ami combined two words 1. ernie, and 2. nigger

Jan 4, 2014 12:14:32 amERNIEGGIER

Jan 3, 2014 1:33:11 amnigger

Jan 3, 2014 1:25:45 amSuck my fucking dick you faggot nigger freekiller

Jan 3, 2014 1:04:54 amnigger

"Disrespect" >

Jan 14, 2014 7:06:47 pmopen cells faggot

Jan 14, 2014 7:03:45 pmmaxx go suck a cock

Jan 14, 2014 7:02:32 pmstop eating animal dick @@Matsi

Jan 14, 2014 7:01:17 pmgo back to sucking ur dads dick

Jan 14, 2014 6:54:29 pmif youre gonna spam for warden at least get a mic that doesnt suck cock please thanks

Jan 11, 2014 11:53:15 pmkid sucks dick for a living

Jan 11, 2014 12:32:40 ami heard your daddy choked u out by fucking u in the mouth too hard bitch boi

Jan 11, 2014 12:30:45 amgo suck ur daddys dick faggot

Jan 6, 2014 5:49:31 pmbetter than being a wannabe animal

Jan 5, 2014 12:44:26 amshows how jewish the community is lol

Jan 4, 2014 5:36:47 pmhow about you suck my dick kid

Jan 4, 2014 4:58:23 pmjerks off to animals

Jan 4, 2014 4:58:17 pmwhat kind of sick bastard

Jan 4, 2014 4:56:13 pmfuck u matsi suck my dick

Jan 4, 2014 4:55:13 pmshut the fuck up matsi seriously

Jan 4, 2014 4:54:55 pmstfu matsi

Jan 4, 2014 4:54:21 pmjubnes is a faggot.

Jan 4, 2014 1:49:18 amso many faggots here

Jan 3, 2014 11:29:28 pmi surfed down your mothers stomach and into her vagina

Jan 3, 2014 1:29:07 amthis is why xg jb sucks cock

Impersonating staff >

Jan 11, 2014 11:44:16 pmAlright gonna have to ban you Spy Ball, youre welcome to come back tomorrow when your ban is over

Jan 11, 2014 11:43:21 pmspyball lie again and im banning you,.

Jan 3, 2014 11:39:58 pmor im banning

Jan 3, 2014 11:39:54 pmgive orders

Jan 3, 2014 2:13:31 amGonna have to ban you

Jan 3, 2014 2:11:21 amEither you have a massive lisp, or you have a cock in your mouth

Jan 3, 2014 2:11:09 amI cant understand you

Impersonating staff >

Jan 11, 2014 11:44:16 pmAlright gonna have to ban you Spy Ball, youre welcome to come back tomorrow when your ban is over

Jan 11, 2014 11:43:21 pmspyball lie again and im banning you,.

Jan 3, 2014 11:39:58 pmor im banning

Jan 3, 2014 11:39:54 pmgive orders

Jan 3, 2014 2:13:31 amGonna have to ban you

Jan 3, 2014 2:11:21 amEither you have a massive lisp, or you have a cock in your mouth

Jan 3, 2014 2:11:09 amI cant understand you

Not impersonating at all, LOL. As a joke, I threatened to ban someone for "lying". Also @@Hidingmaster the rating spam was instigated by cookie after she spammed me with negative ratings. Lastly, why do you assume my status post was about Matsi? For all you know, I could be talking about a my highschool principal, who can actually be refered to as an administrative staff member.

+1 for reasons in OP and...

He also doesn't even wear tags... why be in the clan if you don't want to wear the tags...

Lol dont know if youre serious about that or not but kicking someone out of a clan for not wearing clan tags is completely irrational.

For the sake of those who want to see it directly from chat logs and not copy+pasted: Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

@@Warriorsfury @@Rin_Okumura those who gave a negative vouch.

Keep in mind this was all before the Server ban was dealt.

I'd like you to just take a short amount of your time to look over these chat logs. If any of you find nothing wrong with the attitude and behaviour displayed in these logs by stumpy, I'll honestly be shocked. However, this does not reflect his "disrespect" toward other players as that can only be determined if the other player is offended, this only reflects on his behaviour toward Matsi. While I do agree with a shortened ban, I certainly do not condone Stumpy's behaviour at all and personally do not want someone representing our clan in this manner.

Also @@Hidingmaster the rating spam was instigated by cookie after she spammed me with negative ratings.

I did not "spam" you with negative ratings. I was going through a thread in the management section of forums which I do regularly and giving my ratings (aka letting the poster know what I legitimately thought about their posts which the ratings are for). If you look at other posts besides yours you will find I also rated those. You happened to post more than three times, all of which I disagreed with.

What you did was go back a week to various posts in threads you hadn't been active in to give me negative ratings simply in retaliation. Hence the trolling.

I did not "spam" you with negative ratings. I was going through a thread in the management section of forums which I do regularly and giving my ratings (aka letting the poster know what I legitimately thought about their posts which the ratings are for). If you look at other posts besides yours you will find I also rated those. You happened to post more than three times, all of which I disagreed with.

What you did was go back a week to various posts in threads you hadn't been active in to give me negative ratings simply in retaliation. Hence the trolling.

I was literally doing the same thing. I like to look through old ban protests and member submissions to see which ones were successful and which ones were not. I also tend to leave feedback, and your posts happen to be in some of the threads I was going through. Unfortunately, I could not bring myself to agree or like any of your posts, so most of the ratings I gave you were negative.

I was literally doing the same thing. I like to look through old ban protests and member submissions to see which ones were successful and which ones were not. I also tend to leave feedback, and your posts happen to be in some of the threads I was going through. Unfortunately, I could not bring myself to agree or like any of your posts, so most of the ratings I gave you were negative.

It took you less than a minute to read multiple threads? Ok.

Here's my opinion on the whole situation: I would personally like to see this not end in the removal of membership. IMO a week forum ban and leaving the server ban as-is should remedy the situation and be a good enough punishment/warning for what occurred. The only reason I suggest this solution is because stumpy did admit what occurred to me both in shoutbox and pm.

I'm leaving the thread open for at least ~10 hours for more debate. If everyone else would like to continue with the member protest then that is what will happen, if not then we can look for alternative punishments.

I think he should get a week forum ban as well, if not longer, for obviously and intentionally trolling on the forums. Everything stated above just proves it there.

Agreed though he shouldn't lose his membership, but forum ban I would entirely agree on, but considering the rules broken in game, possibly a CT ban carried over to fill in for the in-game as-CT broken rules.

(Can't edit post)

I think he should get a DAY forum ban as well, if not longer, for obviously and intentionally trolling on the forums. Everything stated above just proves it there.

Agreed though he shouldn't lose his membership, but forum ban I would entirely agree on, but considering the rules broken in game, possibly a CT ban carried over to fill in for the in-game as-CT broken rules.

^

+1