Paulie

Matsi Xg:a - Counter-strike: Source

Admin Handbook

Disrespect/Racism/Admin Disrespect

1) Warn and Gag/Mute/Silence

2) Kick

3) 5 minute Server Ban

Again not saying what he did was 100% right, depends on the situation. What was the reason for the mute? @@Matsi @@Paulie

I don't remember exactly what he said, but pretty much as soon as I joined the server he started talking shit, so I muted him, then get told by his buddy "YOU HAVE TO WARN HIM FIRST" and I said no, the mute IS the warning...

I don't remember exactly what he said, but pretty much as soon as I joined the server he started talking poo, so I muted him, then get told by his buddy "YOU HAVE TO WARN HIM FIRST" and I said no, the mute IS the warning...

Usually you say "I'm going to mute you if you don't stop" or a jist of something around there. I guess the DM agreed with my post but I'm wrong? I'm pretty sure darkwolf has muted me around 10+ times, and he always warned me I'd go by your superiors rules over your own. Darkwolf also said that the handbook is old read before you post and if you look also in the thread, you can see what Adam said exactly. Not sure how to quote more than one person so can't post'em just look up.

Matsi is on the right side and you were not paulie, Matsi does not have to give you a warning if you have been continuously and knowingly disrespecting him every time hes comes on the server. If you are disrespecting him every time he logs onto the server then you should of already been warned before. In my opinion you should of been banned for the day for admin disrespect. If you want to be an problem maker, then expect an consequence coming.

Matsi is on the right side and you were not paulie, Matsi does not have to give you a warning if you have been continuously and knowingly disrespecting him every time hes comes on the server. If you are disrespecting him every time he logs onto the server then you should of already been warned before. In my opinion you should of been banned for the day for admin disrespect. If you want to be an problem maker, then expect an consequence coming.

Are you serious? or do you not know how to read either? its not me that I'm protesting for, its for Adam that got an unlawful mute. You seriously need to learn to read. So before you make you second grade educated guess on what's going on in the thread read, so stay a Member and not a little mods helper cause you're not sure what you're doing.

Are you serious? or do you not know how to read either? its not me that I'm protesting for, its for Adam that got an unlawful mute. You seriously need to learn to read. So before you make you second grade educated guess on what's going on in the thread read, so stay a Member and not a little mods helper cause you're not sure what you're doing.

Are you a fucking 10 year old or something kido ? I assumed that you were the guy that got muted, If you are not the guy THEN DON'T MAKE THE POST. Have him make the post. Idk if you are him trying make it look like someone els is defending him. Its not going to work, also kid thats a big of disrespect towards members itself. I have been here for a long time and been on the server for atleast 2-3 years. also kid I know plenty of what I am doing, Helping the mods and admins with rule breakers is something I don't have to do but I still do it cause I try my best to keep this server clean from assholes and idiots like your pal. Goodluck cause I am sure that hes not going anywhere with anything since hes been doing this for a while.

Are you a fudgeing 10 year old or something kido ? I assumed that you were the guy that got muted, If you are not the guy THEN DON'T MAKE THE POST. Have him make the post. Idk if you are him trying make it look like someone els is defending him. Its not going to work, also kid thats a big of disrespect towards members itself. I have been here for a long time and been on the server for atleast 2-3 years. also kid I know plenty of what I am doing, Helping the mods and admins with rule breakers is something I don't have to do but I still do it cause I try my best to keep this server clean from assholes and idiots like your pal. Goodluck cause I am sure that hes not going anywhere with anything since hes been doing this for a while.

This isn't a ban protest. anyone can make a report abuse about a staff member if they see them using powers in an abusive way, big or small. friend or not, that's like saying that i was on ct and warrior's cat smited @t, but since I was not smited I can't protest his cat having powers on the server.

Also, you have no right EVER to talk about disrespect. You are the recent biggest case of disrespect, and I am honestly astonished you are allowed to wear tags and be on server with the amount of shit you say. IDGAF about your bullshit excuse you are going to say that you are joking as soon as you read this post, because that is exactly what it is, bullshit. you say something disrespectful atleast once every 15 minutes, and just because you fake a laugh does not mean it is ok and "a joke". so do us all a favor, don't EVER say you are reformed again, and NEVER post on anything about respect, or people disrespecting.

Also, never say that something is disrespectful and they are wrong and you know what you are doing when you open with "are you a fucking 10 year old or something?"

better yet, just don't post unless it is something extremely nice, and in no way whatsoever can offend anyone. basically I am saying never post again and just leave.

This isn't a ban protest. anyone can make a report abuse about a staff member if they see them using powers in an abusive way, big or small. friend or not, that's like saying that i was on ct and warrior's cat smited @t, but since I was not smited I can't protest his cat having powers on the server.

Also, you have no right EVER to talk about disrespect. You are the recent biggest case of disrespect, and I am honestly astonished you are allowed to wear tags and be on server with the amount of poo you say. IDGAF about your bullshit excuse you are going to say that you are joking as soon as you read this post, because that is exactly what it is, bullshit. you say something disrespectful atleast once every 15 minutes, and just because you fake a laugh does not mean it is ok and "a joke". so do us all a favor, don't EVER say you are reformed again, and NEVER post on anything about respect, or people disrespecting.

Also, never say that something is disrespectful and they are wrong and you know what you are doing when you open with "are you a fudgeing 10 year old or something?"

better yet, just don't post unless it is something extremely nice, and in no way whatsoever can offend anyone. basically I am saying never post again and just leave.

Chrono you are right on the behalf , BUT I was stating that the dude that was "abused" should make a post instead of this guy, I mean I understand anyone can do it but lel, In my opinion and from what I have seen and heard, Matsi never "Abused" his powers.

For a mute/gag it tends to be, for example if someone was racist, "!gag whoever" then I would say "No racism please." Same goes for anything else. I mute or gag and right after I state the reason or tell them not to do it. They stay muted/gagged for one round and then I unmute/ungag them. Simple as that.

@@Matsi the mute isn't the warning, it's to get them to stop what they're doing and listen to the admin. You have to warn them/explain why you muted/gagged them.

For a mute/gag it tends to be, for example if someone was racist, "!gag whoever" then I would say "No racism please." Same goes for anything else. I mute or gag and right after I state the reason or tell them not to do it. They stay muted/gagged for one round and then I unmute/ungag them. Simple as that.

@@Matsi the mute isn't the warning, it's to get them to stop what they're doing and listen to the admin. You have to warn them/explain why you muted/gagged them.

I would agree with you but you are completely wrong. So since you brought up racism lets go off that real quick(based off the 3 bans i have for being racist), I say the word nigger(just for explanation purposes only sorry for the word in advance) in the server, the mod/admin or whoever is in the server would say "Hey paulie please don't use that word again/No racism allowed in the server" same with disrespect, a few moths back I was trolling darkwolf he gave me fair chances to stop and he warned me then muted me, I did it again next map change he kicked me, came back and got banned, I just think it's fair to give someone a warning like most admins do and not go on a rage spree of inst muting/kick/banning with no warnings of any kind.

Also, you have no right EVER to talk about disrespect. You are the recent biggest case of disrespect, and I am honestly astonished you are allowed to wear tags and be on server with the amount of poo you say. IDGAF about your bullshit excuse you are going to say that you are joking as soon as you read this post, because that is exactly what it is, bullshit. you say something disrespectful atleast once every 15 minutes, and just because you fake a laugh does not mean it is ok and "a joke". so do us all a favor, don't EVER say you are reformed again, and NEVER post on anything about respect, or people disrespecting.

Also, never say that something is disrespectful and they are wrong and you know what you are doing when you open with "are you a fudgeing 10 year old or something?"

My cat smited @all you fucking plebian