Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

OnyxRaptor

Steam ID:

OnyxRaptor

Information:

I freekilled 3 people because I thought they would try to kill me

I can't even.

I was the banning admin, in case anyone is wondering. He freekilled two others, and then freekilled me, which the other two bans I was watching from next to medic [This was on electric razer, he was outside of armory, killed two Ts, then killed me immediately after. None of us attacked him]

Your reason for mass freekilling is incredibly stupid, to put it simply. That is not a reason to kill anyone. Thinking we will try to kill you doesn't give you the right to kill us, nor does if we attempt to attack you. If we do not physically damage you, [i.e. Knifing AT you], then you can not kill us.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

EDIT:

Just throwing this in here. Asking in game to "copy and paste this and help unban me" probably won't help you get unbanned. ai39.tinypic.com_32zqtrt.png.bf140013e5555d444f9d90c6aafe69aa.png

He was just banned today. Not nearly enough time has been given to even consider having him unbanned. It's nothing against you personally, this is something that happens with a majority of players and not many people get unbanned immediately.

If you truly enjoy playing as a CT, then you won't mind taking a look at our MoTD Rules for our CS:S Jailbreak Server (it was posted above, but in case you can't find it: Updated MOTD | Xeno Gamers )

I suggest giving that a good look over, and showing us that you understand it by abiding by the rules as a Terrorist ingame or by pointing out infractions or other rule breakers and the like.

When the time comes (give it a month at the very least) you should post another Ban Protest and plead your case then; in the mean time, just sit tight and get a better understanding of our rules m8.