OnyxRaptor

Onyxraptor - Counter-strike: Source

Ok well lesson learned,and I will never freekill again unless I have a VERY good reason. And wait a month because you guys are the only Jailbreak server out there and I LOVE to play there.I was also just getting to like Jailbreak. So if you could PLEASE unban me and we can just go on with our lives like this never happened.

Maybe if you took the time to actually read the rule before hopping on CT, your case would be a little more acceptable. Being new to the server isn't an excuse to break the rules, in fact it shows that you have a blatant disregard for the server rules as you ignored the most and just hopped right on CT.Also, you've been band for less than 48 hours so it is waaaaay too early to even consider unbanning you. If you really want to show you're worthy of being unbanned, play on T for a couple of weeks and figure out if you really want to stick around. If playing on CT is something that you just absolutely need, you're welcome to find another server to play on. -1

Well, unfortunately Onyx, as much as we sympathize with (read: laugh at) your reason, there isn't much to do. You freekilled. If we were to jut let you get away with it, who is to say that it wouldn't open the door for others to use the same (read: retarded, overused) extremely reasonable, likely, and well though out excuse? 'Tis sad indeed.

' date='and I will never freekill again unless I have a VERY good reason.[/quote']

There is no reason to freekill. Period.

-1 It's far too early for a ban protest, even if it was unintentional (Which I doubt it was). Not knowing the well placed and easily accessible rules is not a reason for ignorance of law. I would change it to a +1 if I saw activity and maturity from you. But I haven't yet.

-1 Too early. I won't repeat the suggestions I usually have because they have already been said. From this thread alone I'm getting your a bit too childish to be on CT anyway. So waiting it out then staying off CT anyway until you're older might work. Doubt that will happen but it's nice to dream of a good CT team.

Fine Screw it! I will just stop playing on your retarded over-ruled server! I hate Xenogamers!

With that attitude, you won't get unbanned.

Please wait a minimum of 1 month before making a new Ban Protest. This has been denied.

-Dis furfag be closin' ur thread

Hey guys! I know this thread is old, but I just wanted to come back here to apologize. I was 12 when I made this Protest, and I didn't know the rules, and I was a real brat. I'm not trying to get unbanned or anything, I just wanted to come back here and apologize to all of you who had to put up with my immature self. I'm 18 now, and I still play Source every now and again. I was looking through my old emails when I saw that I was still getting notifications from the "Want to Get Unbanned?" thread, and I decided to come back here and extend a sincere apology. I look back at all my comments and cringe at how annoying I was and I feel sorry that you guys had to put up with that.