Kevin - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

Kevin

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:36851650

Evidence:

He ignores everyone. I asked him a question while i was spectating him and he just kept walking around not answering. I typed his name in chat around 4-5 more times after this. He proceeded to pretend that he was afk. Then I typed his chat multiple more times, which he finally answered.:(

Further Information:

Modkerpz4Admin

Modkerpz.jpg.af001364397a9721fa97dad515c3862d.jpg

Lol this kid. The reason i ignore you guys is because whenever i'm on and you or your lil troll squad are on, you guys like to try and get to me to to piss me off (witch never works). Therefor i just ignore you guys. And the reason i Ignored you earlier when you kept calling me was because i was actually doing stuff around me like helping my sister in law push some heavy shitty table around. And also this is an abuse thread, and i clearly never abused so this thread is pointless if you ask me.

I strongly agree with Modkerpz. Kevin will ignore players asking for help about this game. I have asked him how to get the rules, and he just said "stfu kid". This really needs to be fixed.

P.S. I would be a great admin.

Much love, Pizza_Ghost_

I strongly agree with Modkerpz. Kevin will ignore players asking for help about this game. I have asked him how to get the rules, and he just said "stfu kid". This really needs to be fixed.

P.S. I would be a great admin.

Much love, Pizza_Ghost_

Just saying they can check chat logs and see if what you are saying is true. I never said "stfu kid" lol so good game broskie.

Ummm, I dont exactly see how this is abuse. When you make an abuse thread it more often then not is for a staff member abusing their powers. And you have no proof either...Troll thread is troll request to close pls

@Tsuchikure @Hidingmaster