Haplessidiot - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Haplessidiot

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:37040403

Evidence:

Hapless (With name as B Boy) slaying sketty.

5aa4c04732214_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.a1e4e37df18f9271f32db095d4732f40.png

Further Information:

So I'm on JB 1, and about 45 minutes ago Sketty Skoo started asking me why he was slain. I was confused, seeing as how I had not slain him. I scrolled up in the chat and someone called B Boy Crusty Dawg 374 had slain him. Funny how someone was on the server without tags whilst another moderator was on, making going undercover unnecessary. To make it even worse, this person then left, giving no explanation for the slay. I began checking all the TF2 divison staff names to see who had changed theirs, and then Gwoash told me that it was Hapless. When i checked Hapless' profile, sure enough, his name was B Boy Crusty Dawg 374. So 1. Why was he not wearing his tags. 2. Why did he slay Sketty without giving an explanation? 3.Was there even a reason to slay him?

+1, I was on there, and Sketty Skoo is a regular who never causes trouble. He was slain for no reason (I was speccing him) and was never given a reason. Also, tags are pretty important as well.

Now, back to playing the Stick of Truth.

As supermadden said, -1 for a demotion, as this is simply not enough abuse for one. One abuse slay isn't that big of a deal, plus it was an accident. @HaplessIdiot, accidents happen, but be more careful of things like this happening in the future. Also, you all need to stop making a big deal out of tags. Not wearing tags isn't abuse in any way shape or form, nor does it break any rules or constitute for punishment whatsoever. Yes, you should be wearing tags if you are staff(unless you're undercover), but in the end it is up to you whether you have them in your name or not. However, to avoid future mishaps like this, if you are staff and not wearing tags in the servers then you should make it clear that you are staff.

I hit mouse3 on accident which is my slaybind and I was speccing you. Sorry you died. Doesn't exactly merit a abuse thread.

Not only did you slay him, but you were not wearing your tags, and you DC'd before explaining why. Also, are you simply going to ignore what Nora posted? How about that slap abuse?

uh can someone figure who did this? because no one else seems to be acknowledging it.

The mute player menu is open in the background, hapless was the only one with powers on the server.

The mute player menu is open in the background, hapless was the only one with powers on the server.

hmmm isn't that interesting @HaplessIdiot? one freeslay?

hmmm isn't that interesting @HaplessIdiot? one freeslay?

For some reason I completely overlooked Nora's post, gonna change to a +/-1 until hapless gives some more insight. He also needs to explain why he suddenly left the server without explaining the freeslay.