Matsi

Xg Rust Server/div

acache_www.gametracker.com_server_info_173_248_172.77_28035_b_560x95.png.5bca9e5e4ac32d0096d8e51cc0c2afb4.png

Plugins/Settings:

• PvP
  • No Sleepers
  • Essentials
  • Private Messaging

Things to know:

• Rules/MOTD: No Hacking/Cheating/Etc, No Advertising, No Hate Speech, Don't Disrespect, No Trolling! Type /help for cmds, xenogamers.com

Rules/MOTD subject to change at any time!

• Still working on setting it up (configuring plugins and stuff/adding more things)
  • Suggestions and feedback would be great!
  • Looking for some staff that would like to help keep the baddies away.

[attach]14098[/attach]

one of those servers were if you type /kit starter you get a kit with guns and stuff, and if I was to type /tpr Matsi I could teleport to you

one of those servers were if you type /kit starter you get a kit with guns and stuff, and if I was to type /tpr Matsi I could teleport to you

The Hunger Games plugin does something like that.... you can choose to join and it TPs all players somewhere with the same weapons and makes them fight to the death

Wait, is this considered a server of xG yet? Let alone a division, because if it was, shouldn't it have a section? If not, why are you wearing the tags? @Matsi

This is not considered an official division, henceforth, Matsi is not a DL. Then not only that, just because you put a server for xG to use, doesn't mean it's instantly accepted officially. Right now you're just helping us by having a server.