ForestFire

[xg] Forestfire

Division: Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:[xG] ForestFire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17855837

Position: Moderator

Additional information:

I think i would make a good addition to the xG staff, iv been told id make a good mod so i thought screw it might as well give it a shot and see everyone else's opinions on it. I've been playing on the JailBreak server on CSS division for awhile now, i'm respected by most of the people in the community. I know the rules pretty well, im really active during the week after class and im on a lot when most staff members are not.

Moved this to mop application, I'll leave my comment on this in a moment.

Edit: +1, he's an active member who knows the rules - who's been here for a while - and he's a fairly mature guy in comparison how he used to be months and months ago. He's fairly active on the forums, but, he should get a bit more active on teamspeak.

-1 he is such a faggot, he is always trolling. he's immature, and barely active. seriously Lee how can you let this stay open? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nah but srsly +1 this nigga cool as fuck i mean he's 420 blaze it brah. active, mature. he has a stick in his butt, so he'll be a great mod. +1 +1 +1

+1 he been around for awhile. He's been pretty good with the rules from what i've seen. He'll be calling me on when needed and stuffz. I Think he would be a fine addition to the staff.

+1 he been around for awhile. He's been pretty good with the rules from what i've seen. He'll be calling me on when needed and stuffz. I Think he would be a fine addition to the staff.

define "a while" please, because I am pretty sure I have been around for a while as well. and I do not want to have the same time classification as someone from only the last few months.

define "a while" please, because I am pretty sure I have been around for a while as well. and I do not want to have the same time classification as someone from only the last few months.

Iv been playing a lot longer than the last few months Chrono, i understand i haven't played as long as you but its been awhile.

he has been around for a long time, was on when was really active hes been here for atleast 6 months playing CSS Jailbreak. @MrJeeblez

he has been around for a long time, was on when was really active hes been here for atleast 6 months playing CSS Jailbreak. @MrJeeblez

6 months isn't that long. not even a full school year.

6 months isn't that long. not even a full school year.

Its been longer then 6 months. I started playing on the server regularly near the end of 2012. My first time on the server was a year or 2 before that but i didnt know what JB was then and didnt play.

+1 From what i see, i've never really seen him break any rules, he's mature,and he's been around for quite sometime now. I think he should be given a shot to be part of the staff. If anything ever goes wrong we can always demote him ;) seriously though It would be nice to have more mods that are more active than most of the staff we have right now. THE CHOSEN ONE HAS ARRIVED!!

-1 He is a beef n' fixin at all times , and chances are once "or if" (doubt it) hes gunna abuse mod really quick

Jubens your just saying that because i don't put up with your childish shit like other people do. If you acted more mature like iv seen you be id be more chill with you but 89% of the time i play with you you act like a 5 year old.