ForestFire

[xg] Forestfire

Jubens your just saying that because i don't put up with your childish steaming pantload like other people do. If you acted more mature like iv seen you be id be more chill with you but 89% of the time i play with you you act like a 5 year old.

Preach it, Preacher. Amen. Mmmm.

-1, the fact that you disrespect me every time I get on, pisses me off. You may have been here for awhile, but I don't think you would be ready (In my opinion).

A: 8

M: 3

-1, the fact that you disrespect me every time I get on, pisses me off. You may have been here for awhile, but I don't think you would be ready (In my opinion).

A: 8

M: 3

Lol hexx you're the biggest shit talker i know. Get the hell outta here, everytime i play u gotta start shit so so do i, not my fault u can dis it out but not take it.

I hate posting...

Well, since I haven't been on a lot recently, I can't say much.

Imo I didn't have the best experiences (I would be at a 0 last time I've seen him while being active myself which was a long time ago) with him.

It's mainly up to the DMs in here due to them being much more active than I.

But showing the positive side: (I can't get a clear view on how forestfire works most of the time)

Sure, whatever, +1.

He's been the kind of guy who likes to talk shit to people and act like a dick but also a pretty funny guy at random times.

Wardens too much (in NAZI MODE!!!)

Understands most of the rules, and is a little bit active (As far as i remember, correct me if i'm wrong)

He's been a member for a while now (No

Though if you DO happen to get mod, you need to work on your maturity for sure.

I hate posting...

Well, sice I haven't been on a lot recently, I can't say much.

Imo I didn't have the best experiences (I would be at a 0 lt time I've seen him while being yself which was a long time ago) with him.

It's mainly up to the DMs in here due to them being much more active than I.

But showing the positive side: (I can't get a clear view on how forestfire works most of the time)

Sure, whatever, +1.

He's been the kind of guy who likes to talk steaming pantload to people and act like a beef n' fixin but also a pretty funny guy at random times.

Wardens too much (in NAZI MODE!!!)

Understands most of the rules, and is a little bit active (As far as i remember, correct me if i'm wrong)

He's been a member for a while now (No

Though if you DO happen to get mod, you need to work on your maturity for sure.

I agree with u mega, when i first asked u guys to get mod back before xmas i was a nazi warden and alittle imature but after you and hidingmaster told me that iv been working on it. In my opinion iv changed a lot and have been working on what you guys told me. Just hope youll be on more and hiding so you guys can see it.

I agree with, when i first asked u guys to get mod back before xmas i was a nazi warden and alittle imature but after you and hidingmaster told me that iv been working on it. In my opinion iv changed a lot and have been working on what you guys told me. Just hope youll be on more and hiding so you guys can see it.

Tried typing that off my phone sorry for the bad grammer and repetitiveness.

[ATTACH]12418[/ATTACH]

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on teamspeak, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

@Tsuchikure le hue

re-opened @ForestFire please revoke the M from your name, as you cannot be accepted as a moderator until the promo/demo list arrives with your name on it. This thread should remain open for further input until such a time as the list is generated and posted.

@DrLee you are a filthy scrublord. consult someone with more experience before taking matters into your own and accepting something like a mod sub.

ok then... I would like to report all the kicks i received between 9:22pm-11:00pm as abuse then. I've seen people get mod before in the middle of the week and not from announcing on promo/demo first but ok whatever.

@Cristo @DrPepperPhreak @DrLee