Forest

Game Giveaway Or Lottery

Would you prefer:  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer:

• 1 Spam
    • XenoGamers Lottery
    • Game Giveaway

As the title so perfectly sums up, which of the two would you lovely people rather have happen? I can work with one or the other, but not both (I'm not made of money). Just to summarize what I mean by Game Giveaway and Lottery ...

Game Giveaway

A simple Drawing (not artistic shiz) style event in which a lucky winner (will be determined via a Random Name Generator) will receive a game of his/her choice. I have yet to decide on a price range. I also have yet to decide on what the conditions will be to enter in said Drawing. Feel free to post suggestions below.

XenoGamers Lottery

A lottery that benefits XenoGamers in terms of donations. Top prize of $100.00 (minimum of $30.00) with runner-up prizes of 2nd/3rd that have yet to be determined. The only requirement to enter in this Lottery is an entrance fee of $5.00 which will be taken as a Donation toward XenoGamers toward any of your favourite Divisions or to XenoGamers in general.

Post any comments, opinions, discussions, hate-mail, below.

- Dat guy, Forest :coffee:

Requirements for game away should be: Game has to be under -x- amount of dollars. Min. entry requirement just being 5/10$'s, depending on how high you put the game cost. Nothing really I could think of for the requirements.

For those who are voting for a Game Giveaway, keep in mind there'll be a catch of some sort. I ain't just giving a game away for free, something will have to be done that will most likely benefit xG in some way in order to be entered. What that is has yet to be decided ;)

Now, you guys will have a choice. Would you rather the entry to the Game Giveaway be free but with a low priced game ($20), or would you prefer an entry fee of $5.00 (donation toward xG) and a high priced game ($60)? Keep in mind that the second option will greatly benefit XenoGamers as well.