jubens45

Jubens45 - Counter-strike: Source

Don't get me wrong jubens, you're cool when you wan't to be. You have shown that you aren't ready to be a moderator not only to me but to other admins while you argued with us/tried to troll over simple stuff. For example, You were slayed by Ganja due to you continuously shooting him attempting to mess up his accuracy, he told you to stop, you continued so he slayed you. You immediately got offended by his actions and began to argue not only with him but with me, even after we both explained why he was in the right to do what he did. Then after that you basically started a small rebellion with another person or 2 saying stuff along the line "Admins can do anything and get away with it on these servers". You act really immature from time to time, even though you can act mature when you wan't to. Until i see improvements in you're behavior/actions, i will be going with a -1.

Don't get me wrong jubens, you're cool when you wan't to be. You have shown that you aren't ready to be a moderator not only to me but to other admins while you argued with us/tried to troll over simple stuff. For example, You were slayed by Ganja due to you continuously shooting him attempting to mess up his accuracy, he told you to stop, you continued so he slayed you. You immediately got offended by his actions and began to argue not only with him but with me, even after we both explained why he was in the right to do what he did. Then after that you basically started a small rebellion with another person or 2 saying stuff along the line "Admins can do anything and get away with it on these servers". You act really immature from time to time, even though you can act mature when you wan't to. Until i see improvements in you're behavior/actions, i will be going with a -1.

As @DrLee said, "admins can slay as long as it is within reason" Shooting him to up his aim is not within reason, and im sorry i have a conscious by arguing with admins over stupid slays

Nigguh, where's your self confidence. Just because people -1 doesn't mean you should just give up immediately. Prove them wrong mo' fudgeah :rage:

I cant really prove them wrong if i don't get mod...?

All of you who say "-1 no explanation needed" those arent valid.

I mess with jubens more than anyone, but I know he would make a good mod. He's played xG longer than almost all of the staff( not me though jubens, you bitchboy), has experience, knows the rules, and as much as you all say he breaks rules all the time, he really doesnt. When he does, it's dumb shit like freeshooting. Also half of his ct bans are either abuse or as a joke, and another quarter of those ct bans are for accidental stuff. And as far as all of his "arguing with admin" crap goes, he has a right to argue about his slay as long as it doesnt turn to disrespect or constant complaining after told why.

+1, he deserves it more than some of the staff we currently have. Most of you are -1ing because you dont like him, not looking at whether or not he'd be a good mod.

lol

Most of you are -1ing because you dont like him, not looking at whether or not he'd be a good mod.

We should totally promote a bunch of mods that people don't like, that'll surely fix our population issues!

-1 kid trolls, argues with admins. Trolls... A LOT. kinda immature in way not enough swagger. Is a bitchboiiieee

+/-0 idrc hes kinda cool. Knows rules as he knows how to break them heuheuhuehwa

All of you who say "-1 no explanation needed" those arent valid.

I mess with jubens more than anyone, but I know he would make a good mod. He's played xG longer than almost all of the staff( not me though jubens, you bitchboy), has experience, knows the rules, and as much as you all say he breaks rules all the time, he really doesnt. When he does, it's dumb steaming pantload like freeshooting. Also half of his ct bans are either abuse or as a joke, and another quarter of those ct bans are for accidental stuff. And as far as all of his "arguing with admin" crap goes, he has a right to argue about his slay as long as it doesnt turn to disrespect or constant complaining after told why.

+1, he deserves it more than some of the staff we currently have. Most of you are -1ing because you dont like him, not looking at whether or not he'd be a good mod.

fine. -1 he trolls a lot and doesn't slay himself when told. he also has at least 20 LEGIT ct bans for a reason. yes shadow u are correct in the fact that people abuse him with some ct bans, but you saying that half of his ct bans are jokes or abuse, that's a bit of an exaggeration.