wolfgangcrunch

Wolfgangcrunch - Counter-strike: Source

Another player found a different home address for him confirmed to be correct I believe the original one was false

I have already talked to an admin and told him which of the info was correct I am not going to post that here

Just wanted to say thank you for ddossing me as well, even though i know you guys are going to deny it up the ass.

I really hope you're joking because I had absolutely nothing to do with that. The actions of my friends are not my own and I apologize for whatever it is they have done to you. I exited the skype call shortly after I was banned and have no idea what has happened since. To my knowledge none of my friends have the capabilities to do this but that doesn't make it impossible. I need to go to bed now as I have school in the morning but please

Believe me when I say that I had nothing to do with it

I really hope you're joking because I had absolutely nothing to do with that. The actions of my friends are not my own and I apologize for whatever it is they have done to you. I exited the skype call shortly after I was banned and have no idea what has happened since. To my knowledge none of my friends have the capabilities to do this but that doesn't make it impossible. I need to go to bed now as I have school in the morning but please

Believe me when I say that I had nothing to do with it

my ping never goes higher than 64, and for the first time in history, my ping jumped up out of nowhere from 40 to 700 causing me to lag really really bad, and it occurred a few minutes after i had banned you. Hmm what a coincidence.

my ping never goes higher than 64, and for the first time in history, my ping jumped up out of nowhere from 40 to 700 causing me to lag really really bad, and it occurred a few minutes after i had banned you. Hmm what a coincidence.

You got a lag spike so you're accusing me of ddos'ing you? Makes sense.

You got a lag spike so you're accusing me of ddos'ing you? Makes sense.

I think he is saying you told your buddies to ddos him. The guilt by association type of thing

Just wanted to say thank you for ddossing me as well, even though i know you guys are going to deny it up the ass.

Kevin, if you wee ddosed your internet would have gone down. Don't cause anyone of your bad internet. It's not like he has your skype, how would he get your ip?

-1 Seriously? Home address, name, etc. Isn't something you just give away.

Tripal said that the information wasn't true. He also said that he didn't have a Facebook. Since he doesn't have a Facebook how could information gotten from a Facebook be his?

Tripal said that the information wasn't true. He also said that he didn't have a Facebook. Since he doesn't have a Facebook how could information gotten from a Facebook be his?

I am not sure of the context of what happened, but Maybe he was saying this to cover the fact it was correct and didnt want people knowing that it was. That would be the obvious thing to do if someone gave out my personal info.

Whether it was actually his information or not is irreverent... You still made it look like it was his, and shared it with everyone in the server.