DrLee

Psa - Required +1's

Ello, Lee here for a public service announcement. The new required amount of +1's to enter and be accepted into CS:S division is now seven. Any applicant applying for the counterstrike: Source division must reach seven VALID +1's within a month. Any applicants currently applying will still feel the effect of this. Make sure to tell your friends that are interested in applying, and any staff members should keep this in mind if anyone ever asks about this subject. Thank you for your attention.

-Lee

The reason for this change is because of the curve of activity from both members and staff. Without a decent chunk of them being active, it's just becoming harder and harder to get something like member. It's the same reason why Gmod has a five +1 requirement, the lower population just merely calls for the lower requirement. We can't really just say, "Hey, you play in RPG surf, easier to get into xG." Because we don't have requirements for each server, but each division.

It's already been discussed by all the CL's/Hiding/Silence and myself. This was merely to inform the public of the change. Unlike @kbraszzz

Good change, I do not think it will really affect too many people joining because CSS is a relatively small community. If the person is not fit for xG I am sure that they will receive a lot of -1's which will defer them from getting in anyway.

Good change, I do not think it will really affect too many people joining because CSS is a relatively small community. If the person is not fit for xG I am sure that they will receive a lot of -1's which will defer them from getting in anyway.

Or they'll just get a plethora of +1s that will most likely be invalid but will still get accepted ;)