The10se1ucgo - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

10se1ucgo

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:34611144 or 76561198029488016

Information:

Alright, I know you're going to read this and say "oh great, it's this idiot again" but wait, hear me out and then think whatever you want. I was banned about 2 years ago for a stupid "joke" I said. I something along the lines of "if I bought Donor Admin (I was 10-11 when I said this) the entire thing will go corrupt muhahahaha" Looking back at it I find it hard to believe how stupid and how much of an idiot I was. It's been nearly 2 years and I honestly and truly have changed. When I first got CS:S my friend told me "Let me show you the real fun of CS:S" and he directed me to a game of JB on xG. It was the first CS:S game I've ever played and it was one of the best. I've waited so long and every once in a while I join a game to see if I was magically unbanned, but the answer is no for obvious reasons. I completely agree that what I said sounds exactly like a threat, but It's been so long and I completely regret everything that I did that day. Please do understand and I beg you to unban me.

Thank you.