Going on a needed vacation to Florida for about 10 days will be able to post but will not be able to get on to TF2 servers. Mom recently had surgery and has been running me ragged with unnecessary tasks so will do my best to post.

@Kart @Vector @BonfireCentipede @Kittylicious @BANGINONATRASHCAN @ThanatosTelos @ShockeDeel @AdamStoe98 @roaming_Death @SaNMiTTaNz @Moosty

Don't have to much fun without me.

What had happened with my mom is that she needed to repair a her joint that connects her left arm with the rest of her body on her shoulder, after an idiot gave her a flu shot (NO JOKE) in her shoulder instead of her arm. It tore her joint 2 cm wide and made a hole in her joint that prevented her from doing anything with her left arm. The surgery was a complete success ( 1 week ago), however the rest of my immediate family (meaning my sister) forgot that my mom needed help with everyday tasks. So i get stuck with everything else (not that i don't mind helping my mom out) it just gets stressful and you guys have really helped me stay sane so thanks. Docs say she can go back to work in another 2 weeks but she still will need help with heavy lifting tasks for a few more weeks. Thanks guys for keeping me sane. I'll be back.

going to be a little late coming home had some engine troubles and only now got access to decent internet but cannot do that much so hope to be home by tomorrow night so hope everyone is doing well and will be on servers soon.(y)