New Taunts: Ruining The Game?

Are taunts ruining tf2  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Are taunts ruining tf2

• yes
    • no
    • no but stick to taunting on non serious servers
    • yes but I don't play pubs so idc

>mfw I back burner while they conga and they bitch about it because I'm simply playing the game and taking advantage of their idleness.

agifrific.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_Seinfeld_Laughing_with_Cigar.gif.22d620802c54e2b8d1a442051f6fa24a.gif

>mfw I back burner while they conga and they bitch about it because I'm simply playing the game and taking advantage of their idleness.

[attach]15258[/attach]

>mfw madden doesn't get the point of the conga.

awww.reactiongifs.com_r_jwdrp.gif.87ac2b95f9451f790c4c9794ce7ee3cb.gif

It isn't. It's just new and people are doing it a lot. In like two more days the majority will be over it, and there will still be conga parties in pubs but they won't be running rampant like they are now. And it's not even a big deal. Just kill the fuckers if you want and drop the logic bombs on them like a true Syr.

Just wait some time, people will want to play the game eventually. You can only play saxton hale on one type of server, but you conga on any server

TF2 it self isnt a serious game at all. The taunts make the game more enjoyable and make the game more appealing to new players. Also I am sick of the old laughing, hi-fives taunts so having a whole bunch of new taunts is great. + as @Gwoash said the hype will die down and people wont be dancing around the map all the time.

The new taunts have elevated the friendly game to unforeseen heights. So 421/10.

And yeah, nothing is stopping you from "playing the game" and breaking up conga lines (because your time wouldn't be better spent going after an objective obviously). But even so, your still a douche if you target people not playing the game instead of playing the game yourself. And then justifying it as "playing the game"

People always say stupid shit like "oh old tf2 was better" or "god the game is so boring they dont do anything" no one is gonna be happy no matter what anyone does. The new taunts are great and the game is just to fuck around and have fun. If they are conga lineing or whatever, just kill them. Eventually they will get frustrated and proceed to attack which will cause a domino effect. Also keep in mind not one single entity ruins a game.

As of right now, yes it is ruining the game quite a bit, and i there are some people who argue that tf2 is a for fun, silly game, and others want to play the game competitively. (though unrelated) look at SSB, i would say that is a silly game, but people still try to play it competitively. The thing is people would like to have a good normal game without any griefing, and yes "just kill them they will start fighting again" would probably work, but why put the effort of starting a game that has already started. people with these taunts should just stick to a more flexible server without an objective.

The taunts aren't necessarily RUINING TF2. I believe it should be done on none-serious servers, but doing it once in a while on a server isn't so bad. When someone uses EVERY SINGLE ROUND, then it's gone too far. Besides, I believe TF2 needs this taunt hype. It's a nice change.