Egossi

Member's Name:

Egossi

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:48597707

Information:

[MEDIA=imgur]qyTtR8d[/MEDIA]

Just gonna leave this here...

Jokes are jokes, but there's literally no reason for this.

Disrespectful, doesn't follow rules, certainly don't need cancer in xG

Benn doing this for a long time, more proof to come.

+1. Additionally, Egossi continuously camped on JB1 over 10 times while we were both on, and was slain accordingly. Those comments are a response to that, and honestly, members shouldn't be the ones breaking the rules.

Everybody sometimes break the rules, since they change a lot. You don't really have to be so serious about this. I do accually hate you and do not respect you in person but I do respect you as a mod and an xG member.

Even though the proof is there:

1. It's not really much to ban someone about

2. @Izanagi This ban is because of what he posted, not because of what he does on JB. If you show proof that he does, then yes, there is reason to ban him.

@Kypari First of all, If I recorded the things he said to me a year ago (for no reason all) and abused his mod powers to mute & slay me I beleive I could've banned him from xG. Not to mention the fact that he normally doesn't care about anything that happens on the server and kicks me when I use a bad word. Atm I'm just trying to ignore him because whatever I say, whatever I do, he does not give a single shit. When I have a question on the server or when I need assistant, I call his name and guess what? He ignores me as much as he can. When I use my mic to tell him what I have to tell, he says "Shut the fuck up Egossi". I honestly don't think I'm the person who should be banned here... I never accually wanted to accually bother him and write down a report about him, but now he is starting to bother me.

Egossi, 204 used to be a bit abusive at times, in terms of mutes and gags, but that was when a lot of mods would spam spawn bosses. He stopped abusing when he returned, and he is a good person imo. But there isn't much proof here but Egossi, from what I've read you were breaking rules and 204 slayed you, because that is his fucking job. Don't insult someone for enforcing the rules. And it doesn't show much maturity to hold a grudge on somebody from nearly a year ago.

Egossi, 204 used to be a bit abusive at times, in terms of mutes and gags, but that was when a lot of mods would spam spawn bosses. He stopped abusing when he returned, and he is a good person imo. But there isn't much proof here so im -1ing the thread. but Egossi, from what I've read you were breaking rules and 204 slayed you, because that is his fudgeing job. Don't insult someone for enforcing the rules. And it doesn't show much maturity to hold a grudge on somebody from nearly a year ago.