Forest

Xg:pm Papercreeper - Counter-strike: Source

That is no reason at all for him to not speak up when his JOB is on the line. He is a paid mod no less so he NEEDS to say something to have any justification for what he did. Tell him to comment if he really wants to stay staff because it just looks like he doesnt care.

@Vector I did but he says he can't remember anything and I still told him to try to win but he just doesn't want to, he just said i'm already screwed

He paid for mod because he knew he couldn't get it otherwise, he's not the type of person who's gonna be too defensive when it comes to losing it.

So what you're saying is that he would never get mod and only way he would, would to buy it and now that he bought it he is not upset that he wasted a lot of money for powers that he has had for less then two weeks. Alright.

@Legend He should at least make an effort to defend his rank though, but if he honestly doesn't care or doesn't want to bother with it, alright. Some sort of action should be taken regarding this though, whether that means a scolding or a demotion, whatever. Keep in mind that the offending staff is a Paid Moderator as well @CS:SDivs

As with any other report, this shouldn't be taken personally as I have nothing against this particular individual.

@Forest I want him to reply I was telling him to try to keep his rank on the division but as I said before he just doesn't want to and thinks he is already "done for".

I have told many people that i vaguely remember this, and it is true, i vaguely remember this, and if you guys do not want to believe me, either try to get some more evidence or just make the decision to demote me.

I don't get how someone who just paid for mod would forget something like doing the command to slay@all. I mean ask any staff member if they've slayed@all for whatever reason and I bet they still remember why and when. The only reason I'd think someone would forget something like that would be that they did it to just do it and or did it by accident so they don't wanna talk about it. I dont know but thats my opinion.

@DrLee and I shall discuss what will come of this.

Anyway, if he had slain everyone on the server I'm fairly certain word would have gotten out much quicker which leaves me to believe that it was done for a more legitimate reason.

i dont understand if he slayed everyone for a reason he would remember the reason and not just let it slide ove his head even if the news didnt spread quickly. if the reason for him to slaying everyone not a memorable one it should not have been done