STEAM_0:0:25736898

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Hey I know this will probably be a no but I just wanna give it a try. Im getting back into steam so mind as well give it a go. I understand if you -1 me but I appreciate the positive comments!

Yours Truly,

Peppermint/Dirty Dan

+1, Mature enough for xg, seen him on a few times recently. Will see in the next few days if he keeps playing

a:6 m:7

Changed my mind, no longer +1. Doesnt know rules well enough

Vector you don't know me please don't say you do. Ylou know of me and you know somewhat about me. But you don't know me. Thanks

HAHAHAHAHA i have played Css enough with you and you were a pain in the ass then and are still now. You have been denied multiple times for massing, permed for advertisng with towlie in your failed shitty group and decide . Oh maybe they'll take me back...Again! Yeah. Fuck that. Also keep in mind of your shitty attitude in game and towards other people in Jb and mini games. You contributed nothing and it will be only a matter of time till you get banned or piss someone off where you will be gone for months again.

Good luck lol.

@MrJeeblez I have not changed my vouch. No need to call me out.

Yeah, reading is hard. Thought I saw your name, was just whatshisface twice. Sorry bro. <3 We'll make out l8r.

Due to some rather immature behaviour from this player towards me when he noticed i recanted my +1, i would now like to change that to a -1. m:3

What did i fucking tell you?