• None
    • Saxxy
    • Spawn(boss)
    • resize me
    • saxxy and spawn(boss)
    • all of them listed on in the other votes
    • Saxxy,resize me
    • resize me , spawn(boss)

Ok so i do like donator stuff, but resize me and spawn monsters shouldn't be in jail break.

Resize me is kinda obvious in lct hide and seek. that command can make impossible for others to find you and kill you.

Spawn monsters can be used to camp blues or reds in their spawn areas.

!saxxy can also be used to abuse people don't like when us mods or staff use it why let the donators use it

A rule or something needs to be done to prevent donators from using those commands

@p0s3s3dh0b0 , @kbraszzz , @Nomulous , @SPORK , @ButtStallion_ , @FoRgE , @Liekos , @Matsi , @Muzzle , @Gwoash , @Insane , @TheTheRejects , @BelloWaldi , @KendrickLlama , @Barmithian , @Izanagi , @ShockeDeel , @SirTurdle , @all jb peeps

Vote, if the community wants something to happen, I can let it happen, I don't want to be bitched at to do something only a small group of people dislike.

I do not see the point to this thread.... it's already been stated that you aren't allowed to abuse these powers... thing slike monster spawning are only allowed with a vote or for LRs and you aren't allowed to attack anyone or win LR while resized or any of those things that give you an advantage.... as for the saxxy... I think it's only overpowered when you use it as a scout.

Incorrect, the saxxy cannot backstab and I myself have tested it as a sniper, you can only backstab with it when you are a spy.

Overall no one has abused their powers so it seems like someone's over-reacting about a situation that has not occurred yet. I'm fairly sure most the donators (including myself) play it safe for the pure reason of possibly losing their powers so honestly you're worked up over something that probably won't happen.

I have actually already seen Admiral Samit abuse the resize me yesterday. He would change him self to small and then run out of the cell when it opened and would get away. Im pretty sure this isnt allowed.

I have actually already seen Admiral Samit abuse the resize me yesterday. He would change him self to small and then run out of the cell when it opened and would get away. Im pretty sure this isnt allowed.

He isn't allowed to do that. Get @kbraszzz or @Nomulous evidence so they can warn or remove his access to the command. He's making us look a lot worse.

He isn't allowed to do that. Get @kbraszzz or @Nomulous evidence so they can warn or remove his access to the command. He's making us look a lot worse.

This, always gather evidence.