jaygoki

What Was Everyone's First Video Game, And How Old Were You When You First Played It?

My uncle(hes only a few years older than me) got me stuck on video games. First game was Conker on the N64, then I went and played pokemon and stuff on the ds and gamecube until I got into shooting games, which brought me into steam(uncle has steam too), then I got garrys mod where I was super admin for a year. Css came with gmod so I got into that and started xG in late 2010.

My uncle also got me into anime.

Jesus I feel old.

Mario kart 64.. 5ish years old

how do you think that makes my atari/genesis/nes/snes feel? i still have all of them laying around in my garage somewhere. and like 3-4 n64s 2 with booster packs, and 2 w/o.

Conker: Bad fur day on n64 when i was like 3-6 dont remember. It was either that or banjo and kazooie on n64 same age.

I don't really remember the name of the game but it was on the Atari. It was like you were a vulture or something and you were flying. I was around 6 at the time so its been like 8-9 years ago.

I don't really remember the name of the game but it was on the Atari. It was like you were a vulture or something and you were flying. I was around 6 at the time so its been like 8-9 years ago.

atari was over 20 years ago bro.