Bidoof101 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

{S>1 Unusual} xG|Super Bidoof☭

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:44642347

Information:

I've been active for a while on Jailbreak one late night I mass free killed and got banned from blue. I think I should be unbanned because I've never been banned any XG server or ever banned from blue. I always follow rules as well as I can when I'm on blue, and this was just a slip up.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Steam ID:

Information:

I've been active for a while on Jailbreak one late night I
mass free killed
and got banned from blue. I think I should be unbanned because I've never been banned any XG server or ever banned from blue. I
always follow rules as well as I can when I'm on blue
, and this was just a slip up.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Steam ID:

Information:

I've been active for a while on Jailbreak one late night I mass free killed and got banned from blue. I think I should be unbanned because I've never been banned any XG server or ever banned from blue. I always follow rules as well as I can when I'm on blue, and this was just a slip up.

you mass freekilled? that's not very much detail... did you do it on purpose, on accident... were you muted while giving orders.... wtf happened?

What happened is I was on late at night while my friend was at my house and when i got up to get some food and shit he started backstabbing people and then someone got on and banned me and then got off before I could talk to him about it

What happened is I was on late at night while my friend was at my house and when i got up to get some food and steaming pantload he started backstabbing people and then someone got on and banned me and then got off before I could talk to him about it

Did your friend by any chance ask you for tree-fiddy? Sorry, but I'm reasonably sure that we need proof of this, right @kbraszzz ?

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Steam ID:

Information:

I've been active for a while on Jailbreak one late night
I mass free killed and got banned from blue. I think I should be unbanned
because I've never been banned any XG server or ever banned from blue. I always follow rules as well as I can when I'm on blue, and this was just a slip up.

-1, so you mass and think you should get unbanned?