Redheards

Matsi Donator Abuse

So around 3:30 @Kart msged me that @Matsi was spawning in things without a vote he took a screen shot of the command being done and wanted to make an abuse thread so i made it for him. Not alot of evidence but i made it so yea and @Starfishprime_69 i think can vouch for it i could be wrong(MOVE THIS TO THE RIGHT SPOT)

acloud_4_steampowered_com_ugc_583531675847328621_B940B644D152369AB918E946D2F39D529366003B__.thumb.jpg.13f450e07b75bd5e8d545dcb7fe1b75e.jpg

Holy shit, you're not even supposed to spam them like that unless they're skeletons and you mention it in the vote. @kbraszzz @Nomulous

Made like 5 votes, they kept wanting more... so I kept spawning things until they said they didn't want it anymore at which point I made yet another vote that still half the server wanted more bosses but a few new people that joined did not, and so it fail by like 2 votes, and I stopped and even tried to slay the remaining skeles.

when i got on i saw no votes to spawn bosses there was just a cluster fudge at my spawn

with this, it sounds like you joined the server after things were spawned, after a vote had been done. this statement makes matsi's statement of there were votes highly likely, since you said you joined into something already a clusterfuck at your spawn.

Did you ask if there were votes prior to joining? probably not, and are just making the abuse thread because you didn't like what you joined into that everyone else was having fun with.

with this, it sounds like you joined the server after things were spawned, after a vote had been done. this statement makes matsi's statement of there were votes highly likely, since you said you joined into something already a clusterfudge at your spawn.

Did you ask if there were votes prior to joining? probably not, and are just making the abuse thread because you didn't like what you joined into that everyone else was having fun with.

^this

@hide_yo_chest was there when I did it.

I made the first vote to spawn bosses, they vote like 83% yes so i spawned a bunch of things all over the map, they killed everything and asked me to spawn more, I made another vote "more bosses?" which passed with like 90% I spawned a whole bunch more, people said that was too many so i slayed them all and spawned less along with waves of skeles. I made several more votes when everything started to die because they still wanted more, each one passing with 85-100% voting yes, I did things like put them in little hiding spots like behind the door to the radio room and stuff... this whole thing went on for about 30-45 minutes during which I also made votes asking if every was having fun with this which around 100% voted yes.... then kart and some guy named ryu came in and ryu started slaying everything. Some of the people that were enjoying the bosses stated that they wanted to go back to killing the other team instead, so I made another vote that only got 50% and yet some of the others still asked if I would spawn more, I said no the vote has to pass with 70% or more. some people went around in friendly mode killing off the rest of the skeles and then I went over to jailbreak with Hide_yo_chest and spawned bosses there for him and I after making a vote that passed 100% on the empty server with just him and I.

I suggest putting in rules for donator perks. I've been seeing a lot of people using votes, all chat, and boss spawning wrongly.

Since we didn't have rules for this and we have no visual evidence of votes being initiated and cannot rely solely on member testimonies, I believe that Matsi should be let off with a warning for this one. Also, just to give a heads up, there will be a thread opened in the TF2 Discussion section of forums on what rules should be implemented for donators and what should and should not be considered donator abuse.

@kbraszzz

All of those complaining about it here and saying there were no votes all have also admitted to joining the server AFTER bosses etc. were already spawned, and could not have known legitimately whether there were votes for them or not, and their abuse report is strictly because of something that they joined into not being what they (3 or 4 of them) wanted at that time.

• The only evidence presented is that there were things spawned.
  • Testimonies from the Prosecutor's Council have all confirmed that the prosecutor and all of his council joined after mobs had already been spawned, thus not being involved in the server wide vote that supposedly approved it (no evidence for or against an approving vote, but if it was not approved i'm sure someone else would have complained who was there when it started)
  • No actual clear rules on the matter, however seeing as it is stated to have had more than 70% of the server population at the time of votes in favor, IMO Matsi was in accordance with decency on the donator perks

From this we can conclude that no real abuse of donator powers was done here, and the prosecution was just mad they were the .01% and instead the 99.99% were having fun. gg @kbraszzz since this is your div, you are responsible for le close. here is what I have gathered in a neutral standpoint. i say neutral because i think both parties in this case are faggots.