Egossi

Twozerofour - Team Fortress 2

@FoRgE You are calling me disrespectful? I have only one question, what do you want from me?

You always call me a faggot and a lot of other stuff when we are both at the server, and im not saying anything about it, but you still continue to do this..

@FoRgE You are calling me disrespectful? I have only one question, what do you want from me?

You always call me a homosexual and a lot of other stuff when we are both at the server, and im not saying anything about it, but you still continue to do this..

Pretty sure you called him a "dich" yesterday.

@Izanagi I go to jb to have fun, I'm not always serious there. that "dich" was meant to be a joke. You all are forcing me to record every single second I spend on JB, I mean, only if I could...

Sorry lads, internet is the shits and didn't check forums as often as I should. Egossi, You've always been rude, unpleasant, and just a terrible person overall. At first I had patience with you, yes. As a staff I need to. The first day you got into xG (which you were too young to join before if I understand right) I was opposed to it. Sure as an xG staff member I need to respect people. But as an xG member you should've done the same. I'll admit, most times recently, yes I have been irritable in regards to you. But as a human being I can only take so much before I snap and lose my patience. Do I deserve a demotion for it? No. Maybe I need to not take it so seriously but I know for a fact most people don't like you being in the servers from how god damn unpleasant you are to talk to. Egossi this thread proves my point of you being childish and irritable and frankly I still don't know why you continue. For a long time you and I have had spats. Yes. Everyone knows this. But to file a demo AFTER you left xG to try and spite me? As previously said. Childish. This is all I have to say, do what you will #204out