Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Ponyboy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:58546744

Information:

-To whom it may concern

Over 6 months ago I was banned from Gaming History for admin disrespect and disrespect of other players, over 2 and a half months ago I posted a ban protest and was refused unban.

I am making another ban protest in hopes that I could possibly contribute to gaming history's trading and playerbase, as I notice that there are only 9ish players, and was hoping to apologize in person to those that I have wronged.

-Ponyboy

+1. he's obviously changed since then. he has had more than enough time to think and grow more mature and i believe he has. should be unbanned.

and since it has to be done sometime, @Vector

making my vote for 0. chances are chances but if he gets unbanned then he gets unbanned. @kbraszzz if you want to unban and others want him unbanned then we'll give it a shot. however i want there to be a strong warning against ponyboy if he gets unbanned. We'll see how he acts in game. I see how he has improved on the forums, was very polite about his unban protest in the conversation we had however i'm still very hesitant.

you get permed for "admin disrespect".... lolwut?

You'd understand if you were there, it was bad, ask people around XG, I used to be a jackass