StarmiX

New Tf2 Maps?

First one:

"I made this map in about 9 days because I was extremely bored - there are most likely a lot of bugs / glitches that I don't know about, so please let me know as soon as possible and I will try to fix them."

So that one may need testing

I have nothing against bronies, but its a BAD idea to put the pony jail map onto our server(s)

Why? It's only one map. And bronies make up a significant amount of the player base. Pander to them a bit (the map is a normal jailbreak map with only a few mlp elements, wouldn't even be terrible) and they keep coming back and making the servers money. It's a great idea for the clan. Denying it because "eww ponies" (sic.) Would be stupid. If it were a pink and purple map with cutouts everywhere I would agree, but it really isnt. Take a look at the map and think of valid reasons.

Why? It's only one map. And bronies make up a significant amount of the player base. Pander to them a bit (the map is a normal jailbreak map with only a few mlp elements, wouldn't even be terrible) and they keep coming back and making the servers money. It's a great idea for the clan. Denying it because "eww ponies" (sic.) Would be stupid. If it were a pink and purple map with cutouts everywhere I would agree, but it really isnt. Take a look at the map and think of valid reasons.

You get some assholes who think bronies ruined tf2, when they obviously haven't. That will make less players want to join.

Bare in mind also that it says "Hail Celestia"

I'm not denying it because its gross, im denying it because it will cause a lot of conflict. If you even mention bronies on youtube or other popular internet sites, its bound to start a flame war

I'm not denying it because its gross, im denying it because it will cause a lot of conflict. If you even mention bronies on youtube or other popular internet sites, its bound to start a flame war

I know your not calling it gross. Do you even know what (sic.) Means? Lel

Holy crap, guys. This is all I have to say:

This sums it up, and it's better to end it here. Let's discuss it's perks as an actual map, aesthetics or no.