SupremeWolf

Bring Back A Map?

Bring back Cyberpunk?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back Cyberpunk?

• Heck Yea.
    • Nope.

no thanks I often suffered migraines playing that map for anything more than 5 minutes. The music spam was horrific, so bad it still rings in my head "SENTRY SEN SEN SEN SENTRY BONK BONK SENTRY It's been so long, I've been out of my body with you... SENTRY SEN SEN SENTRY!"

and the colours burned my retinas.

however I would like the return of the Windwaker map and possibly clickclock woods (I don't know why clickclock woods was removed but I know windwaker was because it caused lag for some. I'm guessing a problem with the witch was why clickclock woods was removed?)

so -1

From what I understand, Click Clock Woods had issues with Gruntilda, (The Monoculus spawn) and the sounds were very buggy. Perhaps we could find some way to edit the map and either remove the custom skin, or just get rid of the custom sounds? I think it'd be playable if we did that.

I really just want to fight over the Scootahive again. =(

No. Cyberpunk caused nothing but problems and angry kids. And that music spam is atrocious. The damage decrease is really bad too. So yeah, -1

Not trying to start an argument, but isn't that all maps on xG? minus the music and dmg decrease.