Scootaloo

Metalslug53 - Team Fortress 2

Well..... I was talking to Kitsune earlier today. I was told by him/her that Hachi has done this before. She kicked him even tho he proved he had a mic for blue team. What you are supposed to do is teamswitch not kick from the server. She has dug herself a deep hole. She keeps doing dumb things and causes a lot of trouble. Something has to happen to her, she continues with these kinda acts and something needs to happen. She abuses for no reason and it needs to stop. With what she has done in the past 2 weeks I feel this is unjust so pls +1 for the unban

can css members vote if I still play on tf2 servers? if not ignore this, but +1 for unban. it was 1 AM jb and on css when its 1 am we are usually just fucking around. and to add to it he was a new player and even admitted that he did something wrong. i feel like a freekill is barely worth an hour ban, very much less a day ban.

@Hachi

I have been informed that Hachi is very much aware of this appeal and has refused to make a comment.

I motion that this appeal happen immediately, as she will not be making a comment.

If needed, I can provide proof of my claims.

Guys, we don't need to start a swarm of shitposts... we can solve this diplomatically. Could someone arrange a discussion to settle this without having to make an arguement that will result in nothing but pointless bullshit

Remember guys, this is a ban protest, not a staff protest.

This is mainly about Scootaloo's ban. Where Hachi abusing her powers may be involved with what happened, this is about unbanning Scootaloo, not about Hachi abusing her powers.

Kendrick, I understand that. But things always have a good solution. It's just a matter of approaching the problem gently.

The reason Hachi isnt responding is probably the amounts of posts that speak bad on her. If we are going to fix this, we need to

make sure we dont make another problem.