Izanagi

Highlander Thread V2

Team Name - ?

Highlander

• 9 v 9
  • 1 Of Each Class (1 Scout, 1 Soldier, 1 Pyro, 1 Demoman, etc.)
  • Stock Maps (Upward, Badwater, Barnblitz, Gorge, Etc.) CTF, SD, and PLR are not played outside of teamwork exercises.
  • Set Bullet Spread
  • No random crits (Put your melee weapons away </3)
  • No Exploiting Glitches (The server auto-saves a demo, so this is actually something to take very seriously)

Banned Items -

• Crit-a-Cola

• Jingle Belt

• Bootie Time

• Holiday Punch

• Pomson 6000

• Short Circuit

• Wrangler (Only banned in KOTH/5CP)

• Vita-Saw

• Bazaar Bargain

• Darwin's Danger Shield

• Enforcer

• Red-Tape Recorder

• Bombinomicon

• Partner Taunts (Conga, Skullcracker, High-Five, Etc.)

Rules -

• Missing 5 Scheduled Games with no legitimate excuse will result in being removed from the team. (You can still be a "Substitute" for the class).
  • I will tell everyone in advance of about 2-3 days in advance of our next scrim/practice. If you cannot make the scrim when I tell you in advance, that does NOT mean a strike. If you say you can make it, then on the day of the scrim/practice, you do not show up, that is 1 strike.
  • 5 Strikes = Out of the main team
  • Practice will be announced in advance, times may vary, but they will always be on Saturdays.
  • Izanagi will tell everyone of the practice 2-3 days in advance.

Strikes -

• Leaving in the middle of a SCRIM (If you leave during practice, it is fine and will be pardoned)
  • Trash Talking for no reason. (Calling people faggots/fudgetards/dipshits/etc. for no reason.)
  • Not showing up for a scheduled game. (Unless you have given an excuse a couple of days before the game.)

Questions? Just add me.

If you want to be a member of team, post in the thread and add me to discuss. Yes, this applies for subs.

Note about subs: If you want to sub and the class you want is taken, look at the available ones! If you can only do one class, feel free to message me. I might add you as a 2nd sub!

As the new leader,I made a bunch of formatting changes, thus why we have a new a thread. (Approved by @kbraszzz)

So, here are the important lists:

Team Members

• Scout - @Muzzle
  • Soldier - @Sin
  • Pyro - @ohstopyou
  • Demoman - Telos @Izanagi - Leader
  • Heavy - @Moosty
  • Engineer - @nope.avi
  • Medic - @TwoZeroFour
  • Sniper - @kbraszzz
  • Spy - @Insane

Subs

• Scout - @p0s3s3dh0b0
  • Soldier -
  • Pyro -
  • Demoman - @TheTheRejects
  • Heavy -
  • Engineer -
  • Medic - @Tekage
  • Sniper - @KendrickLlama
  • Spy -

Last Updated : 8/22/2014

Thanks to @StarmiX for the formatting from the original post and starting it.

I should be Medic- I have a Professional Killstreak Australium Blutsauger, Blood Botkiller Medi-Gun and a Strange Professional Killstreak Solemn Vow. Not to mention I main Medic. I'd love to be a sub.

Alright, since I had a flight yesterday, no match was to be had. Since the same is happening to me this saturday, I'll be talking with a prospective co-leader of the team on this.