Nomulous

[poll] Ban Base Jumper?

Ban Base Jumper  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Base Jumper

to op jumping around the map then killing blues with 2-3 swings of the melee also its hard for last ct to kill base jumper sticky jumpers and finally its op in the new maps obby its jump based and base jumper gives the person weilding it an un-fair advantage

All it is is a tool for rebellion. I'm not usually opposed to this, but the fact that a demo gets into armory for a second and then he's gone for the rest of the round. This delays the round farther than it should and irritates blues and dead reds alike. +1 to the banning of it, as well as the sticky jumper. There's no need for either of those weapons to be on the server

On jb and hale/ff +1

On other servers -1

Edit: it happened twice on jb1 when I was on yesterday and it's annoying to watch one red ruin it for the others and causes some people to leave the server.

Makes for a fun challenge shooting base jumpers in the trade servers +1, but it sounds annoying as fuck to deal with in Hale/FF -1. I'm with football on this one.

+1 for removal on the servers that actually have a game mode people are trying to play (jb, hale, etc.) It's obviously not an issue on the trade servers though. Don't have to say much here good points have already been made above.

Ban it, it causes more problems than it does good. If a demo man has the BASE and Sticky Jumper, it can cause the round to delay for a long time. It also isn't needed on Hale, because I rarely see anyone use BASE jumper when I'm on.

I believe it doesn't do too much harm if sticky jumper or rocket jumper aren't equipped. However, if they are equipped, round can go on for AGES. If there was a way to disable it only when the T has ammo, I think this would be ideal. Although, I know this would most likely be impossible, so I vote yes on the ban. c:

whats wrong with the base jumper? if a red is using it that red is basically floating in mid air and is easy to kill

if a blue is using it then that blue can be taken down easily cause of the lack of a secondary weapon.