Egossi

Kthxbai

I'm done with everything in xG, it turned out to be a huge massive shithole.

People here all sound like they are 17 years old teenager blonde girls from california, keeps bitching about things they see everywhere, I mean, this is the internet, grow the fuck up please.

I first joined this clan when I didn't know anything about it, It turned out to be full of people who care

so much about every little shit you do, and then insult you with comments like "Ohmygash who cares, you asshole, i mean liek ohmygash ur so dumb, i haet u lol faggot go fuk urself oh btw thx for $50 what a fucktard suck my dick faggot lol xD" and then about 15 fuckwits like that comment and post similar shit and it just keeps happening and happening.

I'm just done with it, I was here JUST because I loved JB #1 and you took it away from me, now you are saying

"The only way is to make a ban protest" and when I do so, some fuckers go full retarded and post stupid shit to start a flame war and then the thread gets closed blah blah blah, some more bullshit. The End.

Beleive it or not, this was my first expiriencing a clan and it was not very well.

And about the admins and mods and such here in xG, most of them don't even know what they're doing.

Vector said: you can only spawn 1 boss or 10 skeletons at a time.

John Madden said (Also Kbraszzle aprooved): You can spawn as many bosses as you want as long as it does not crash the server.

Its just fucking hilarious those guys could get mod/admin, even my fetus cousin would do a better mod..

XenoGamers = A shitbag full of Cancer mixed with AIDS

Also, prepare for all the hate comments from people who give so many shits about what i do and try to act like they don't

And everytime someone complains about me and all the staff goes like "He is right Egossi, you better stop doing that"

this is exactly what I feel like is happening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S79LAlg0bWQ

I'm out of the forums, and I'm gone for good, goodbye.

you can spawn as many bosses as you want? you mean when that was never in place when hub first came here? i know they're are retarded kids but god damn, you're a whole new level of retard.

Nothing of value was lost, please let the door hit your ass on the way out.

So, your fetus cousin could be a good suggestion for mod? And yet, not Cooly? #Justice4Cooly

UNLESSYOURFETUSCOUSINISCOOLY

plsdonthurtme

Besides all that, when I say this I hope it doesn't come off as an asshole remark, even though it probably will, this is highly hypocritical. Other than that.

ai.imgur.com_ulAAWAn.gif.d8cebc0cc3e825cd883bbfb4e0c4b1de.gif

"I have changed" - Dirty Dan, Towlie the Wizard, Duckii Jr, Zun, and now the newest member of the bull shit crew: Egossi! congrats!

Feel free to comment on who ever i have missed .