Ribbit

Bonk - counter-strike: source

No. Forest, at the least, would put the whole text context, not just the disrespect that I did. :^

Feel free to go back and get mye proof that something else happened. Unless I'm crazy, thats pretty much to a tee how it went down.

Feel free to go back and get mye proof that something else happened. Unless I'm crazy, thats pretty much to a tee how it went down.

I made this thread in 2 minutes before I went to go somewhere, I don't really care that you didn't get everything, was just disagreeing with shadow- since forest is my favorite tree gathering.

I made this thread in 2 minutes before I went to go somewhere, I don't really care that you didn't get everything, was just disagreeing with shadow- since forest is my favorite tree gathering.

Well saying that you posted a thread that attacked a fellow member who I am partially responsible for, and verbally attacked them on the forums, I don't think you can use that as an excuse. Don't post something that you can't back up, and harass people in the process. To me it looks like you didn't get everything, because everything shows harassment on the servers.

Well saying that you posted a thread that attacked a fellow member who I am partially responsible for, and verbally attacked them on the forums, I don't think you can use that as an excuse. Don't post something that you can't back up, and harass people in the process. To me it looks like you didn't get everything, because everything shows harassment on the servers.

"Attacked a fellow member" He called me a little boy first, in a ban, which he had no reason to place since he didn't follow the proper etiquette in finding out if someone is a member. And I don't harass anyone, you all just cry over anything. :^

"Attacked a fellow member" He called me a little boy first, in a ban, which he had no reason to place since he didn't follow the proper etiquette in finding out if someone is a member. And I don't harass anyone, you all just cry over anything. :^

Im sorry, do you recall this happening before that?

Ribbit then later calls Bonk a "dumbfuck 10 year old" "are you fucking stupid. o wait yes you are"

Bonk then bans Ribbit for a period of an entire lifetime, or 5 minutes. He also has to type in "!ban fuck 5 take them tags off"

And I don't harass anyone, you all just cry over anything. :^

I can't explain why this sentence even made me mad. I sat for 10 minutes and still couldn't put it into words. The fact you think it's ok to be straight up rude and immature to people and then say this like it's ok... I just.