Chrono

Rip the legend

rip in pepperonis @Shadow1226 he was recently permanently banned from teamspeak for threatening to DDoS and being a troll. may he forever be remembered for his change of lifestyle from being a troll to the kind and noble soul we all love.

@Bleed @DrLee @Cristo @ASock @Klure @BleedsBrother @Hexx

Lol, what ever man, I never made a ddos threat statement or anything, plus I wasn't trolling anyone, we were on a totally separate ts server that is not owned by XG, You can make accusations all you want, if you want to ban me for something I never said , then go for it. I have no time to play kid games buddy. I have to keep up with grades, football, and my life. Bye guys, sadly this community is over ran by idiots. Peace out XenoGamers and stay real!

^ I asked for bleed's ip so I can trace what state he is from, about the only thing I know how to do (can be done by going to a website that allows tracing ip locations) That's about the only thing I know how to do. and Cristo posted the ts ip as a joke, I went to bed soon after. oh well, little kidos are dumb and try to play the mud sling game. Thanks for the great time , sadly XG is dying so I am going to leave anyways.