Rabid

@hidingmaster - teamspeak

I'll post more later but for now, there is absolutely no need to be general assholes to each other (I.e. pitiful, other insults etc,.) That isn't a civilized way to communicate nor does it help anyone fix any problems

Now that I'm home I can go into detail.

This may make some of you think I'm being stupid, but I'm just being rational. Rabid is right in this case. Has rabid trolled before? Sure he has, but that doesn't make everything he does trolling. I, for one, will annoy someone in TS (@Bleed ), but that doesn't mean I will always join TS simply to annoy someone. Sometimes I simply want to hang out and play league, other times I have something in mind to talk about. That is all rabid is doing. He brought up a valid point that we have been completely ignoring, the teamspeak rules. According to the forums, those rules were made over a year ago (but i think it may have been more than that). What does that make them? Outdated. What must been done to solve the issue? Update the rules. Simple as that. How the rules are updated is a separate matter, but that is the best solution I see to this problem.

Now that we know rabid is right, that's one problem taken care of.

Being right does not give anyone the right to attack someone else in any form, as was seen on the last few threads. That goes to everyone, not just rabid, that includes hiding, that includes warrior, that includes anyone that posts on the forums. There is absolutely NO reason to be at each other's throats. Have a problem with someone in particular? Talk it over in private, don't make it everyone's problem.

I agree with the photos not being allowed. Boss looks over at you during work, and says "Whatcha looking at?" and you answer "Young animated girls in little to no clothing." , his answer isnt gonna be "Oh OK."

Either enforce this with the nsfw rule, or make it so that you dont use the term nsfw and say it cant show any nipples, genitalia etc.

NSFW is Not Safe for Work. What? Oh, I was under the impression that not many people understood the concept of the whole 'NSFW' thing. Not trying to come off as a cheeky cunt like Rabid (;)) but it means exactly that.

It doesn't specifically mean nudity, it doesn't specifically mean racism, it means every god damn thing that would come off as inappropriate if seen at your typical workplace, hell, even school in some cases. If this is something that is too vague for anyone to comprehend, then change the rule to something along the lines of: "Avatars/Display Pics must be PG- 13 and contain no sexually suggestive material, racism, or anything else deemed inappropriate by Higher-Ups" just as an example. In other words, elaborate in a way that is so detailed that no one could possibly make the mistake of using something that isn't allowed.

Or just keep it the way it is and start warning/banning everyone who has NSFW Avatars/Display pics. Just my 2 cents.

So can we get a response from @Hidingmaster on how these pictures aren't NSFW and that it's just our opinion? Isn't he CL ?

You do understand I said it's my opinion they are not. Newsflash, there are 4 other CLs that have opinions on it to. We are currently discussing it.

You do understand I said it's my opinion they are not. Newsflash, there are 4 other CLs that have opinions on it to. We are currently discussing it.

You're not gonna justify your opinion on how little girls wearing barely anything is not NSFW? I wanna hear your reasoning behind it as you are CL and your word is law in this community. You can't go against something that is black and white and say "yeah it's just my opinion" and not give any reasoning. What makes you think they are not nsfw?

You're not gonna justify your opinion on how little girls wearing barely anything is not NSFW? I wanna hear your reasoning behind it as you are CL and your word is law in this community. You can't go against something that is black and white and say "yeah it's just my opinion" and not give any reasoning. What makes you think they are not nsfw?

It's not law. When all CLs come to a conclusion then it is law. That's all I'm saying about it.