?

It's not like he can't access the server or something. Nom can still work on the servers and whatever; however, to test them, he would need an alt account that is not VAC banned.

Also, hey. Lets try not to blow every single fucking thing out of proportion here. We already have enough drama as it is. So cool your jets, turbo.

xG allows loli's and cheaters, wow the times have changed

Not much any of us can do about nom (refer to the 1st abuse report on him that still pisses me off)

There are rules against loli's, but its just our "opinion". It's like saying im going to change my signature to some nude girl and say oh she isn't naked that's my opinion, you cant do anything about it.

There are rules against loli's, but its just our "opinion". It's like saying im going to change my signature to some nude girl and say oh she isn't naked that's my opinion, you cant do anything about it.

That's a completely different topic I'll cover later, this is about nom having a vac ban. Don't try and steer this elsewhere

That's a completely different topic I'll cover later, this is about nom having a vac ban. Don't try and steer this elsewhere

#TooPumpedToRememberWhatThreadImIn

#xG2011