Tarch - counter-strike: source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Jatticus Fancypants.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:6574104

Information:

I've done some things I deeply regret, one of them being foolish. On March Third of 2013, I made the horrid mistake of mass free killing on a Jailbreak server. I was very inconsiderate of all the other players and I ruined that round. I regret doing this and I would like to give my sincerest apologies to any and all the members of this wonderful community that I have offended. I ask humbly that you'll find it in your hearts to forgive me for my heinous crimes and perhaps one day lift that ban.

Thank you, Jatticus Fancypants

+1 Very formal apology, better than the other stuff we get for protests thats for sure.

+1 I have always been a fan of second chances. But only one.

Yeah it's a formal apology, fan of second chances... He is saying sorry for it and he was banned around a year ago maybe like 9 months which is good. Hopefully he has learned his lesson. +1

Xeno Gamers For anyone who wants to see the ban itself. The reason was mass freekilling, but that was over a year ago now. I'd be fine with a +1. Banning admin was Abraham. @Cristo @Hidingmaster

+1 Very formal apology, better than the other stuff we get for protests thats for sure.

+1 I have always been a fan of second chances. But only one.

+1 great in game name, has mic.

But seriously deserves unban.