Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Legend

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40680014

Position:

Administrator

Information:

Applying for admin since I already had mod not too long ago. I stepped down because the servers weren't really getting populated but now they are cause of the Css population schedule. I am going to start being active again!

Not that I think you arent fit for admin, but I dont think itd be fair for you to leave as mod and come back as admin, should come back as mod and earn it. You'd get it soon enough.

@MineCrack Didnt leave the community but stepped down because of shit mods. Expecting admin because I was a mod long enough on my part. Not expecting it but would like it so I don't get abused as a mod as soon as I join the server.

@MineCrack Didnt leave the community but stepped down because of steaming pantload mods. Expecting admin because I was a mod long enough on my part. Not expecting it but would like it so I don't get abused as a mod as soon as I join the server.

What's the difference when it comes to your rank? None. Also you're expecting admin after stepping down, when its not your decision? LOL. Lastly, if someone actually abused you then you would've made a thread.

What's the difference when it comes to your rank? None. Also you're expecting admin after stepping down, when its not your decision? LOL. Lastly, if someone actually abused you then you would've made a thread.

Immunity so mods don't kick me. As I said im not expecting it but im asking for it. I have told higher ups about the abuse so I don't make a thread.

I'd have to -1 for admin.

I stepped down because the servers weren't really getting populated but now they are cause of the Css population schedule. I am going to start being active again!

Instead of stepping down because of inactivity you should have worked hard to help it. By keeping your position, getting on the server and acting as a good role model.

To be honest, I don't know if this thread is a joke thread or not. But if it isn't, you shouldn't be getting admin immediately just because you think "you had mod long enough and deserve it." You should not have abandoned your responsibilities to your mod position just because of a lack of activity. And, honestly, it's insulting to the rest of the admins who worked their asses off for that position and stuck through everything.

I'd have to -1 for admin.

Instead of stepping down because of inactivity you should have worked hard to help it. By keeping your position, getting on the server and acting as a good role model.

To be honest, I don't know if this thread is a joke thread or not. But if it isn't, you shouldn't be getting admin immediately just because you think "you had mod long enough and deserve it." You should not have abandoned your responsibilities to your mod position just because of a lack of activity. And, honestly, it's insulting to the rest of the admins who worked their asses off for that position and stuck through everything.

I didn't step down because of inactivity, I stepped down because of mods who abused me everytime that I joined the server. The servers were basically dead and I would join anytime it would get populated, if people were trying to populate it, I would join and wait till it got populated. Im not saying I deserve it, I'm asking for it so I don't get abused by mods.