@Nomulous got demoted so GG

Also so much -1 to lowering the age limit. 14 is already pretty low imo. Especially considering most of the games we have divisions for are 17+ buuuut whatever

Nono, I got demoted from TF2, not xG. Which is fully why we have division specifics. I'm just an xG leader, not TF2 div leader.

Can we still address the fact that there IS an age limit for a reason. We've had members wait a year or two to apply, even if they were "mature" enough. That's just my input

Alright, let's post back to current rules and proper vouches. The CLs (@Gawd , @Hidingmaster ,@DrLee @diabeetus and @ThePenguin ) are working on adjusting the rules and discussing membership rules/submission rules. So please stay on task.

Alright, let's post back to current rules and proper vouches. The CLs (@Gawd , @Hidingmaster ,@DrLee @diabeetus and @ThePenguin ) are working on adjusting the rules and discussing membership rules/submission rules. So please stay on task.

Man i completely fucked up on Cl's

:afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro:

Most of the vouches are invalid due to being from tf2 members, lul

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

Starmix you downs.

Fatred01 - counter-strike: source

This is also a thing so I see no need to close it myself

ill just put this up before it gets taken down for age stuff (made same mistake potato did Fatred you baddie ;)) +1 mature, active (as active can be on CS:S,) knows rules, sadly might follow in my footsteps but that can be fixed.

M: 8/10

A: 9/CS:S