Forge

Hachi

Member's Name:

Hachi

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:69033629

Information:

Evidence of Hachi Wearing tags from the clan "Soda Happy", General MOTD specifies that if they have a server we also have then it counts as a clan(multi-clanning)

@DrLee @ThePenguin @Hidingmaster @Gawd @diabeetus
@Forest

5aa4c14207653_SodaHappyHachiTags.thumb.jpg.34bcb1406e711b0ac2ce9ba80a7c377d.jpg

5aa4c141b51e8_SodaHappyTradeservers..thumb.jpg.e3a923729f239295b39ec33bbc72379a.jpg

5aa4c141d89fb_SodaHappyHachiTags.thumb.jpg.4a991912c0ca6bef51d8351a98ac6553.jpg

So, Let me explain.

SodaHappy isn't a clan. Me having (Sh) In my name means I support their servers. Now, I see that it would be a problem if I were staff there (which I'm not). Am I not allowed to support other servers?

If the problem is that I'm just wearing their tag, then I wont wear it anymore.

Hachi has explained this to me before. This is just a big misunderstanding. Though I do feel like maybe she should remove the tags until/unless she leaves xG due to people being confused.

So, Let me explain.

SodaHappy isn't a clan. Me having (Sh) In my name means I support their servers. Now, I see that it would be a problem if I were staff there (which I'm not). Am I not allowed to support other servers?

Oh, if that's the case then -1

Am I not allowed to support other servers?

people here would take having tags from another server (regardless of it having a forum or large community) as multiclanning

i honestly dont care tho

Do you have membership on their forums? I've been looking at it for a little bit, but I see nothing of the sort. We don't allow people wearing tags like such (usually). The only person I can think we've ever allowed to have a second tag was Cristo. Only because it was a dead-ish group and was in a totally different game. If you're not an official member there/staff member, remove the tags and we'll be fine.

Perfectly fine to play on other Servers, that wouldn't be held against you as multiclanning, but wearing tags of another clan poses quite a problem. The idea of tags is that you're representing that community, and if you're already within one (IE. XenoGamers) then you shouldn't be representing another clan/community (by wearing their tags) as you are inadvertently advertising for them. The only time multiclanning would be acceptable is within a community that does not have any Servers we currently have running (IE. TF2 Jailbreak, any Servers that would be considered 'competition').