Crona

Remove credit drop when killed

I think that we should remove the thing where you drop credits when killed from the jailbreak server, or at least make it so only cts drop credits, because it encourages asshole wardening.

How much does it drop? Haven't been on.

EDIT: -1 for removal, only 3 creds. But, I do believe CTs should lose more than Ts, as Ts are at the risk of being freekilled. Maybe like 3 for T and 5 for CT(or 2T 4CT, or 3T 4CT, just around that). Not a huge difference but it seems more fair.

Also thank you @Legend

+1 for only ct's dropping credits. Also for me at least it's a bit buggy, because it says "You have no credits to drop" when I die and then when someone picks up the credits that I apparently did not drop I get a message saying they picked them up. Not sure how that all is supposed to work or what

+1 for only ct's dropping credits. Also for me at least it's a bit buggy, because it says "You have no credits to drop" when I die and then when someone picks up the credits that I apparently did not drop I get a message saying they picked them up. Not sure how that all is supposed to work or what

It was set to print it out anytime it tried to check if you could drop money, fixed

Ts now drop 2 credits and CTs drop 4.