Muzzle

Cya nerds on the flip side

Well if you thought this was a goodbye thread. Lol no sorry I got your hopes up. There may be one soon but that's another story. Anyway some of you may know my computer has a virus. I'm currently trying to fix it with avast. Other than that I will be going to Ireland around thanksgiving. So I'm going there for two weeks. So until I get my PC fixed I can't do shit. I'm not going to Ireland yet but I'd rather get this out the way

I c hao it is. DON'T TAG ME. NOT LIKE WE R FRIENDS OR ANYTHING. FUK. U. ASKLDFJALSKDJF.

But in all reality, I hope your computer gets better. You should give it some prescribed anti-viral meds. It will get rid of the herp-I MEAN VIRUS, realll quick. Oh, and have fun in Ireland when you go c:

Edit: Forgot the #oof

avast? pls

microsoft security essentials all day

not annoying as hell and firewall doesnt block anything i dont want it to and works better than any antivirus ive had

Update on the computer. It won't start. It just makes an obnoxious beeping noise when I turn it on and makes my sperm cells all infected with cancer. I might have to call I guy. I don't believe I will be looking up a YouTube tutorial on fixing a problem so descriptive. Other than that I have a shitty computer at my fathers house. I brought all my computer equipment over there. In other news of inactivity i will be going to Ireland on Saturday. I might not have access to Internet so the possibility of my being on the forums is slim to none. I'm currently very angry with the certain situations currently going on. But other than that I am currently trying to keep my honor roll title in school so I can accomplish something this semester before I fail finals. Other than that don't expect me on TS the rest of the week due too my swag and the rest of next week. So again see ya on the flip side nerds!

@Bach @kbraszzz @FoRgE

Tagging people I actually give a shit about. Oops did I say that out loud :kawaii: kawaii

Update on the computer. It won't start. It just makes an obnoxious beeping noise when I turn it on and makes my sperm cells all infected with cancer. I might have to call I guy. I don't believe I will be looking up a YouTube tutorial on fixing a problem so descriptive. Other than that I have a shitty computer at my fathers house. I brought all my computer equipment over there. In other news of inactivity i will be going to Ireland on Saturday. I might not have access to Internet so the possibility of my being on the forums is slim to none. I'm currently very angry with the certain situations currently going on. But other than that I am currently trying to keep my honor roll title in school so I can accomplish something this semester before I fail finals. Other than that don't expect me on TS the rest of the week due too my swag and the rest of next week. So again see ya on the flip side nerds!

@Bach @kbraszzz @FoRgE

Tagging people I actually give a steaming pantload about. Oops did I say that out loud :kawaii: kawaii

@Moosty @metalslug53 oops I forgot my other favorites