Dethman

Kendrick llama

There are also of threads that have been derailed due to Kendrick's poor actions on the forums, for example the Egossi goodbye thread.

he derails alot of threads and will harass people he does not like, Kypari just stated that he did derail the Egossi forum. No matter how many people hated egossi it is still uncalled for.

the evidence you provided isn't substantial; sure kendrick can be a complete prick, but he has been punished (hence the reason he isn't replying), stripping his membership wouldn't stop his forum posting nor his "shitstorming" -

the disrespect and harassment perhaps worthy, but the thread you linked shows that you too, retaliated and even joined in what you called the "shitstorm" fueling the entire argument between you and kendrick,

grow up and stop trying to get the last word, be the bigger man and don't retort, it's as simple as

my proposal is to give both parties a warning and if continuation of the behaviour, both parties should and will be expelled from xg. [unless of course, further evidence is provided against kendrick, in which case we can straight up strip kendrick's membership.]

the behaviour shown on that thread is not acceptable and hopefully this shit doesn't occur on our servers either; this isn't how we want xg to be represented as.

good sir chrono summed it up pretty well

I feel as if Kendrick should be kicked out as he just shitposts all of the time and it's beginning to get ridiculous. A lot of other people agree with me, and what he did to Dethman was unnaceptable. Chrono calling them "retards" was just uncalled for and the majority of the +1 s suggests that everyone else wants Kendrick out.

Kendrick is practically the new Kitty.

Nobody wanted Kitty around here.

Nobody wants Kendrick around here.

Tekage is right +1 hes pretty much the new kitty and she got banned for 4 years. So kendrick should get banned for a certain amount of time because ive seen him shitpost and its really annoying

To be brutally honest, I don't really see sufficient evidence here to remove Kendrick's membership. I see sufficient evidence of a ban, however Kendrick is already banned. While it is clear that in many of the threads Kendrick was clearly posting with the intention of trolling, many (if not all) of the supposed "shitstorms" caused by Kendrick would not have happened if you had responded to him. The phrase "don't feed the trolls" is basically rule #1 of the internet. It's clear that he is someone who feeds off of attention, and whether or not that attention is negative doesn't matter to him. If it's blatantly clear that someone is trying to provoke you, why on earth would you give them exactly what they want? Nothing productive could possibly come out of responding negatively to posts that are clearly meant to provoke and anger. I'll keep this thread open just for a little bit longer so the other CL's can get their opinions in if they wish to (@DrLee @Hidingmaster @Gawd @ThePenguin), but I'll probably end up closing it sometime soon. Unless of course you can provide evidence of similar or worse behavior coming from Kendrick with no provocation/retaliation on your end.

To be brutally honest, I don't really see sufficient evidence here to remove Kendrick's membership. I see sufficient evidence of a ban, however Kendrick is already banned. While it is clear that in many of the threads Kendrick was clearly posting with the intention of trolling, many (if not all) of the supposed "shitstorms" caused by Kendrick would not have happened if you had responded to him. The phrase "don't feed the trolls" is basically rule #1 of the internet. It's clear that he is someone who feeds off of attention, and whether or not that attention is negative doesn't matter to him. If it's blatantly clear that someone is trying to provoke you, why on earth would you give them exactly what they want? Nothing productive could possibly come out of responding negatively to posts that are clearly meant to provoke and anger. I'll keep this thread open just for a little bit longer so the other CL's can get their opinions in if they wish to (@DrLee @Hidingmaster @Gawd @ThePenguin), but I'll probably end up closing it sometime soon. Unless of course you can provide evidence of similar or worse behavior coming from Kendrick with no provocation/retaliation on your end.

I like the way you handled that. Made me as moist as a rain forest.

Honestly this should be a permanent forum ban request. (Unless he's already permed). And for fuck sakes what's with trying to get people kicked out of the clan just cause of derailed threads and shit storms that, bare in mind, you helped instigate 85-90% of the time? Don't like him? Fucking ignore him. Grow some balls (no offense still <3 you all)

you're right, calling you retarded was not called for, here, please go make a member protest on me for it, and while you are at it, could you copy paste your reason for this member protest in to a new one on yourself?

Essentially I was stating that there is no reason for this member protest to be coming from a hypocrite. Let alone for this at all.

I don't pussy around, I tell it how it is.

I'll just go ahead and close this now. Kendrick's ban expires on the 30th, at which point his ban will be tentatively extended for a month. Once Penguin comes back from his vacation, we'll make a decision on whether or not Kendrick's extended forum ban should be lengthened any further.

~closed.