NappaClausBlood

Nappaclausbloody9 - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Nappa Claus

Steam ID:

Information:

I was banned apparently from all of your servers because I was muted for having a terrible mic and didn't have a chance to change the settings. And whoever muted me said I needed to STFU. Then I typed in chat :Thanks for giving me a chance to change my settings faggot." The thing is, if you get assblasted for being called a faggot on the internet, you gotta be mentally retarded. If you get offended by what I am saying now, whats wrong with you. I said 1 wrong thing, and I get banned for it, and its my first ban. What the fuck is with some of your admins. Seriously.

"Thanks for giving me a chance to change my settings homosexual." The thing is, if you get assblasted for being called a homosexual on the internet, you gotta be mentally retarded. What the fudge is with some of your admins. Seriously.

Lol this is going to be in my signature -1

Ohstopyou said stfu?

Are you sure he didn't say he loves you?

But in all seriousness, you don't need to be so rude about this. It was a ONE DAY ban, and you're so salty over it. Ohstop is arguably one of the best admins we have, and I have never gotten into a fight with the dude.

-1 to this. it's only a day.

Alrighty. So I'll tell everyone what happened word for word.

I join the PKMN server and there are two people screaming into their mics to the point where it's making everyone elses' sound fuzz out. I say "You need to turn your mics down like 3000% because you are killing our ears". One gives me attitude, the other continues. so I then mute both of them. Then Nappa proceeds to call me a faggot in the chat and say "I was going to turn my mic down". Then why give me attitude?

Did I use any curse words? NOPE. You can ask Hyper Active. He was there.

The other guy? He was perfectly fine with being muted, and after about 3 minutes he was calm and I unmuted him. Gimme a sec to find the screenie I took, and I'll upload it!

Probably shouldn't have been a day. Im assuming this is your first time being banned so it should have been wither 5 mins or an hour. Lets see what @Ohstopyou has to say

I've tried that in the past, it almost never works and it just adds more heartache when they come back on and continue in an hour. I felt like one day was suitable at the time, considering all the irritation he was causing everyone. He wasn't accidentally keeping his mic up too high, he was intentionally screaming into it. Intention to break the rules.

Alrighty. So I'll tell everyone what happened word for word.

I join the PKMN server and there are two people screaming into their mics to the point where it's making everyone elses' sound fuzz out. I say "You need to turn your mics down like 3000% because you are killing our ears". One gives me attitude, the other continues. so I then mute both of them. Then Nappa proceeds to call me a homosexual in the chat and say "I was going to turn my mic down". Then why give me attitude?

Did I use any curse words? NOPE. You can ask Hyper Active. He was there.

The other guy? He was perfectly fine with being muted, and after about 3 minutes he was calm and I unmuted him. Gimme a sec to find the screenie I took, and I'll upload it!

True I was there,

I was trying to change my mic and you didnt give me a chance. I mad that there are still badmins where ever you go. You muted me 5 seconds after you told me to change my settings.

you're still insulting the admin for doing his job, also keep in mind people, it says in the ban description that it wasn't for the bad mic, that was part of it, but the part of the problem is that attitude you took to ohstopyou when he did his job. THAT'S another reason why for the day ban.

@Barmithian

Your behaviour over this whole ordeal is laughable. @Ohstopyou is a credible and friendly administrator within our community, the chances of him telling someone to "feck off" or to "shut their gob" is very unlikely.

The man was just doing his job neutralising the disturbance that was your microphone's gain (which was set too high, albeit intentionally or unintentionally), yet you proceeded to use a mundane expletive in place of trying to explain your situation calmly/formally - Not in the manner of a prepubescent child.

You can wait 1 day.