SupremeWolf

It's high time.

You know it.

I've thought a good month about this. But it's time I leave the clan (for now). Everything just seems so dead, and looks only a few people care. I'll still be on the block, just not as much, I might even come back if we manage to fix this place. It's just that the reasons I join aren't here any more, so I'll see ya niggas around.

@Swift @GentleShark @Hachi @Vector @Kart @Tekage @Kypari @Moosty @metalslug53 @Bach @kbraszzz @Vaporeon @Ohstopyou @Gorillabot3000 @Roaming__Death @BelloWaldi

And anyone else I might have missed.

I'm out

adangerjoe.files.wordpress.com_2011_09_lutherisgone.gif.c52e8b820094cebfb276ef252ca51b19.gif

Literally everything is populated, so what's all this about "Everything just seems so dead"?

Either way, I guess I'll see you around. =/

To follow up this and anything else. Servers may be filled, but when I join one of our servers It's just doesn't give the Alive feeling. Might just be me but still...

To follow up this and anything else. Servers may be filled, but when I join one of our servers It's just doesn't give the Alive feeling. Might just be me but still...

>Servers populated.

>People getting along more than ever

>Doesn't give an alive feeling

>Sits only on trade servers

aglobal3.memecdn.com_1_21_giga_wat_c_2053971.jpg.385cbd5198b46285cb4b46a51191e4f1.jpg

Rip you though.

Seeya around

What are you talking about? You can't stay on trade gaming history forever, you know? A lot of the other servers are either populated or have at least half the maximum amount of people.

Bye.