Brian

British humor thread

All I see is white.

If you are making this because I gagged and muted you, get over it. What you said was disrespectful and I found somewhat racist.

The type of humor that you have completely differs from mine. I'd expect much better of an ex co-leader.

Take a joke. Saying british people are all lazy cunts is offensive. Saying it in chat in a joking matter isn't. There's no need to get this angry.

Hello everyone, I can easily tell that Brian does not browse le reddit and has the intelligence of jock. Obviously, brian is a xenophobic, mysogynistic pig from the way he treated us fellow watchers of anime. We should all band together against this oppression!

-Derp, le redditor and moderator of /r/anime

Redditor here! Sorry I'm late guys, just got back from the gym.

I think the hipster british guy in this thread needs to take a stroll down /r/MensFashionAdvice lane. The only thing that attitude is good for is scaring away the fresh young pussy that I deal with daily.

Come on over to Reddit and we will give you constructive tips on how to improve your style and increase your luck with the m'ladys!

-Aegean McTip, Gilded and Knighted Redditor, Male Fashionista, and Master Wooer of Women